2000 AD > General

List of series in 2000ad and Megazine

<< < (2/16) > >>

Colin YNWA:
You are good people I, Cosh (Pete) - I'll worry about the fact there are 12 extra thrills on your list than mine - which is exactly why I'm doing this - I see Ack-Ack Macaque already - and use this to add / cross check what I've got...

rogue69:
Looking through Wikipedia they have Rogue spilt into Classic and Friday then further by writers Gerry and others on the Hit storyline then the specials and annuals. They then add the spin offs the 86ers, Venus Bluegenes, Tor Cyan/ Mercy Heights, Jaegir and Hunted adding the IDW Rogue stories.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_Trooper

I, Cosh:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 04 October, 2021, 11:15:46 AM ---You are good people I, Cosh (Pete) - I'll worry about the fact there are 12 extra thrills on your list than mine - which is exactly why I'm doing this - I see Ack-Ack Macaque already - and use this to add / cross check what I've got...

--- End quote ---
Stuff like the Batman and Predator crossovers are listed separately. Interested to see what the others are: post them up and we can argue about it.

Oh, the evergreen "One-Off" category might be one. Covers stuff which wasn't printed under a recognisable banner like "Future Shocks" and the like.

sheridan:

--- Quote from: I, Cosh on 04 October, 2021, 01:25:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 04 October, 2021, 11:15:46 AM ---You are good people I, Cosh (Pete) - I'll worry about the fact there are 12 extra thrills on your list than mine - which is exactly why I'm doing this - I see Ack-Ack Macaque already - and use this to add / cross check what I've got...

--- End quote ---
Stuff like the Batman and Predator crossovers are listed separately. Interested to see what the others are: post them up and we can argue about it.

Oh, the evergreen "One-Off" category might be one. Covers stuff which wasn't printed under a recognisable banner like "Future Shocks" and the like.

--- End quote ---

Supercovers / 7 Wonders of the Galaxy / Holiday and/or Home of the Future (can't remember which, but one of them was due to run in the weekly and ended up in a special instead).

Funt Solo:
Aye, my A to Z is complete re story titles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version