2000 AD > General

Big 2000 AD sale

<< < (3/8) > >>

abelardsnazz:
Thanks for the heads-up Indigo, bagged a couple of bargains.

IndigoPrime:
I keep faffing here. Things keep going out of stock (mostly recently, Hope Under Fire). So, er, take heed anyone who is also faffing. (Must stop faffing.)

sintec:

--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 06 October, 2021, 11:00:54 PM ---I keep faffing here. Things keep going out of stock (mostly recently, Hope Under Fire). So, er, take heed anyone who is also faffing. (Must stop faffing.)

--- End quote ---

Ah sorry think I might have grabbed the last copy of that. Was aiming for things I suspect won't get collected in the UC extension. Fingers crossed I gambled right. Although with some of these prices it's not such a big loss.

Timothy:
Some good savings there. I went for Search and Destroy files, both Leopard from Lime St books and a who-could-resist Marney. All for just over £35 with postage.

IndigoPrime:
sintec: No worries. You snooze, you lose, right? In the end, I adjusted my order to reduce the postage and got the other Hope book from Blackwells, who have it on sale too. (The book was not as cheap, but it worked out slightly less all-in.)

Timothy: Good call on Marney. It’s a gorgeous book. For under a fiver, it’s a steal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version