Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

The Corinthian

Sean SD

DrJomster

1. Pandora Perfect
2. Dept K
3. Mayflies

This was a good year for regened thrills. Looking forward to next year's crop.

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Last chance here. I'll close this one in the morning - Wednesday 5th Jan and announce the result. As we have seen today last days votes though can make a difference so if you have get um in now!

Blue Cactus

1. Pandora Perfect
2. 'Splorers
3. Strontium Dug

norton canes

1. Mayflies
2. Pandora Perfect
3. 'Splorers

PP really came into its own in the regular prog but in the Regeneds, Mayflies had the edge. Liked Enemy Earth too, hopefully after a few more instalments it'll be good for a vote.

sheridan

My favourite doesn't appear to have made it on to the longlist, so I'm going to vote for it anyway.

1) Finder and Keeper
2) Mayflies
3) Finder and Keeper again.

IndigoPrime

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

The last day votes didn't change the top spot BUT did shift the runners up placing. The results are in?:

1st - Mayflies - personally realllllyyy want this to become a series as I think it has so much potential

2nd - Pandora Perfect - one that very deservedly became a series and I'd love to have back

3rd - 'Splorers - the one that spins directly from another series slipped a place in the last votes - but another that has such potential

So there we have it evidence, if evidence were needed that there are some wonderfully strong strips in Regened. The quality in the other placing show these strip when done right are fantastic. Well done to all involved in this experiment... well its time to accept this isn't an experiment anymore is it.

broodblik

Hopefully we can get some more Mayflies in the regen or even as its own series the regular prog
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

IndigoPrime

Interesting that the strip for me that had the most old-school 2000 AD vibes nearly finished last.