Main Menu

Battle Action mini-series coming in May

Started by Barrington Boots, 15 February, 2023, 09:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrington Boots

We suspected it from the link in the shop, but here it is: Garth Ennis, John Wagner, this looks bloody amazing.

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/battle-action-garth-ennis-2023-rebellion/#7
You're a dark horse, Boots.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

13school

Two stories per issue sounds like a good idea too - they're bringing back some classics in there.

Link Prime

I was impressed with the hardback last year.

Yeah, I'll be picking this up.

Colin YNWA

This is SUCH good news! I hope folks buy the shit out of this so it becomes ongoing. Possibly wishful thinking but I man has to dream.

broodblik

I agree Colin hopefully this can become the next monthly or at least a yearly 5 issue release
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Richard S.

For 2,500+ other posts about all aspects of British comics then why not check out my blog at
https://boysadventurecomics.blogspot.com/

Follow me on twitter @richardandsheaf

Richard

This looks amazing, I will definitely get this!

73north

I bought Battle from 1975 to about 1983 ( College took over )
this is such good news - a must buy for me !
Hope Hellman returns to the Eastern Front - in a Tiger Tank
I also am very , very happy that the Cooley's Gun is back !!
( which i had forgot was written by the Great Gerry Finlay-Day ( every story that guy wrote , resonated with me to this day ) I loved this no-nonsense strip

rogue69

In the latest Thrill-Mail there's a free to download copy of Bttle Action 0 featuring the Rat Pack & Helman of Hammerforce. Both written by Garth Ennis with art from Keith Burns & Mike Dorey

rogue69