Boarder of the month!

Started by Dudley, 04 February, 2004, 05:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

I vote for the Trout.

He is great, after all.
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

I've came here to say I'm not to keen on the idea personally.  Logan was joking (the git) when he put my name forward.  I appreciate any votes, but I don't really want to be in it.

Matt Timson

Hey!  That's not fair!  Just because I draw up a few of the man's scripts, I can't vote for him?

I still think he's a right misery and those scripts *never* turn up on time- but he does keep a pretty cool head while the rest of us are going through online electoral rolls looking for addresses*.

I find his posts interesting as well- even though they contradict my own most of the time.

Wait- I get it- you're just trying to weed out the competition.  This way, I can't vote for PVS, Art, Gary or UKDane either!

Bah!  FIX!

*or is that just me?
Pffft...

petemaskreplica

I vote for johnnyeyebrows. Cos I'm scared he'll rip my head off again if I dont.

Art

Trout

Matt Timson

See?  PVS= MISERY!

;)

Thanks Pete.  I know you're really voting for me because I'm so great- but I understand your reluctance to come clean about it!  And you understand that this gesture of goodwill won't be reciprocated, right?
Pffft...

W. R. Logan

>I've came here to say I'm not to keen on the idea personally. Logan was joking (the git) when he put my name forward. I appreciate any votes, but I don't really want to be in it.

http://www.stephenkingshop.com/images/books/king/covers/misery/misery-play.gif>

La Placa Rifa,
http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/>W. R. Logan.

http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/images/Co79_logo.gif>

paulvonscott

If you hadn't been trained to kill people Logan, you'd be in dead trouble right now...

I think I might change my icon for something that smiles, I can't understand where this misery tag comes from...

Art

And I thought the boarder of the month idea was a stupid one... This gets funner and funner.

Queen Firey-Bou

voting for the people you don't know socially is a bit diff' are we discounting those we've met at comix things then?

what are we voting on?
very kind & generous
make us laugh
dignified & never bitchy
significant & worthy berserker powers
un-remitting cynicism
the ability to have a good battle ( fun battles not wanky bollox )
techy help & knowledge fu
supreme 2K database skills
general being inspirationally clever-gits
or the ability to wield chainsaws whilst still looking stylish

?
cos theres plenty of all the above... including those previously mentioned.
descisons descisons

Trout

Bou, it's Boarder of the Month.

Not Half-Pint Drinking Half-Pint of the Month.

- Trout

petemaskreplica

/goad 1

Well, obviously I'm only voting for you because Molcher's away. I mean, he's much better than you are. I know how much you want to be him.

/goad 0

Art

We could add a "only girl in the village" award?

Dudley

Bou - "know socially" means whatever you want it to mean: if you feel you like someone loads more than their postings deserve just cos they're a been a bloody good laugh both times you've met them, then I'd count that as knowing them socially.

Clarificatory Rule 2 subsection/a: If unsure, vote for someone you've never met/emailed privately and know ONLY through the messageboard.

...Dudley