Main Menu

Killfile.

Started by Matt Timson, 06 February, 2004, 05:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Y'know what i think?http://www.thecockneypaddy.ukf.net/images/keane.jpg">

Mr C

There are 6 people on this site who I actively dislike, and 147 I actively like.

paranoia!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Why am I the first to reply to this?  I thought there would be a lot of interest in this thread.
Lock up your spoons!

Devons Daddy

even im close now after that little post.

hells teeth.
dont you get it RC.

this is the place where we found others like us. 2000ad readers, sci-fi lovers,art aprecation,script enjoyment and pendamic discussions (i cant spell but the rest know what i mean) and other adults whom for years where unable to find other adults to talk too about a very improtant part of there life.that sound sad. tough get on with it.

i dont have a castle. i have huge kitchens with lots of uneducated people i have to shout at often. im far from withdrawn. trust me.coming here is great enjoyable part of my day.its made reading 2000ad and the meg an even greater experience.
even creators acknowledge us here.WOW for me at least. i respect there work and like the fact they are open to talk to us.but you dont get it do you.

you are really a sad case. goodbye
i have to killfile you. just go away you troll.
i have never met a more objectional person.

this has been my most dissapointing decision i have made since i began coming to this wonderful site.
( i sack people for being less insulting to others then you have just been to this entire group.)

please go away and find somewhere else to annoy people.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

even im close now after that little post.

hells teeth.
dont you get it RC.

this is the place where we found others like us. 2000ad readers, sci-fi lovers,art aprecation,script enjoyment and pendamic discussions (i cant spell but the rest know what i mean) and other adults whom for years where unable to find other adults to talk too about a very improtant part of there life.that sound sad. tough get on with it.

i dont have a castle. i have huge kitchens with lots of uneducated people i have to shout at often. im far from withdrawn. trust me.coming here is great enjoyable part of my day.its made reading 2000ad and the meg an even greater experience.
even creators acknowledge us here.WOW for me at least. i respect there work and like the fact they are open to talk to us.but you dont get it do you.

you are really a sad case. goodbye
i have to killfile you. just go away you troll.
i have never met a more objectional person.

this has been my most dissapointing decision i have made since i began coming to this wonderful site.
( i sack people for being less insulting to others then you have just been to this entire group.)

please go away and find somewhere else to annoy people.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Dunk!

There's no-one on this site i dislike 'cos i don't know anyone here except by what they type and that's hardly a window onto their soul.

Won't be killfiling anyone 'cos that would make it like attending a discussion forum with a mute present who's obviously got something to say. I want all sides.

If people are going to kill file RC why the song and dance about it? Taking the oft quoted pub metaphor. Don't just ignore, walk away. They come over to talk again and you don't like it WALK AWAY again. Keep walking away like a civilized person. Resorting to name calling and threats of violence is beneath everyone who i've seen post here - at least i hope it is.

Killfile. Ignore. Respond. Make your choice and let the 2000ad lead threads dominate.
"Trust we"

rc

Hear hear, Tulkas.

As for Devon, you obviously associate yourself with the crowd I mentioned - strange, as I hadn't included you in it.

We are here to discuss sci-fi Devon, but we are first and foremost human beings.

Well, some of us! [Yes, including you in this one!]  ;)

Devons Daddy

wow thats so much better!

damn WAKE thats a wonderful function.like a damn magic wand.
the place looks gret again.

johhnyeyebrows.
thankyou for your post.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

rc

Yes, and apologies accepted Johnny.

Reasons for the song-and-dance routine, Tulkas?

People need to stamp their authority, and nowhere more than a sc-fi board must it be stamped and stamped again until it is RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGED, GODDAMMIT!

That and the "last-word" syndrome, of course.

Tex Hex

The "Established" boarders ride again...

Im really sick of this pish.

hex

petemaskreplica

You don't earn respect by stamping on people, rc.

Tulkas is right, folks. Walk away. This idiot's not worth it.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I have always found this place very friendly and welcoming.

Than again

(big spoon out)

maybe the principle of rubbish in - rubbish out applies.
Lock up your spoons!

rc

Tell that to the killfile-stampers then, pete.

And learn to read.

Woolly

http://www.oyate.org/graphics/books/4thgrade/TricksterAndTrollB.jpg">

rc