DaVinci's demons

Started by Michaelvk, 16 July, 2012, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I do not believe that at all ::)

The Doctor Alt 8

What do you want me to do.. List them? I've only seen 3 episodes

Professor Bear

Less than 20 minutes into episode six and Leonardo has traveled in time, Naked Pope has gone fighting mad and demanded "KISS THIS RING" while punching someone repeatedly in the face, and then Dracula shows up and does a fantastic delivery of the line "the fah-uh-awwwwwking Turks!" before making someone fight dogs to the death with a butterknife while he's eating dinner.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Professor James T Bear on 05 June, 2013, 11:54:08 PM
Less than 20 minutes into episode six and Leonardo has traveled in time, Naked Pope has gone fighting mad and demanded "KISS THIS RING" while punching someone repeatedly in the face, and then Dracula shows up and does a fantastic delivery of the line "the fah-uh-awwwwwking Turks!" before making someone fight dogs to the death with a butterknife while he's eating dinner.
Yeah, I just decided I need to watch this series now. :lol:

TordelBack

Man, sometimes I miss the fancy channels!

Mikey

Fried gold. I don't have any special telly, but this sounds like it's worth a punt!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Michaelvk

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 05 June, 2013, 05:29:14 PM
There are A LOT of historical errors in this series....

Well.. Yeah.. It's historical fantasy.. It's all over the blurb.. We never claimed to be making a documentary. We're making entertainment :)
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

COMMANDO FORCES

ThryllSeekyr

The last episode I saw. The scene when Leonardo [spoiler] breaks into the Vatican Treasury through the sewers and he's wears a diving suit while his two friends in a boat pump air through tube to him. Reminds me of Slaine the Horned God when Ukko, put on the same diving suit and went under water to steal the Stone of Destiny off of the Avanc. Except in the Da Vinci version he gets back out empty handed. Well I think he does. I have to watch it again. Maybe this afternoon.[/spoiler]

ThryllSeekyr

Well I watched two more times and [spoiler] while he does have the Spear of Destiny with him at one stage . He still leaves empty handed after dispatching one of the guards with it.[/spoiler].

Michaelvk

Here's a fun one, by the way..

The theme tune was written in such a way it would be the same played forwards or reversed..

This is it normal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f04U-pu4DEQ&feature=player_detailpage

This is it reversed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrFj1SYfTvg
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Michaelvk on 10 June, 2013, 03:20:13 PM
Here's a fun one, by the way..

The theme tune was written in such a way it would be the same played forwards or reversed..

This is it normal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f04U-pu4DEQ&feature=player_detailpage

This is it reversed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrFj1SYfTvg

That's amazing trivia. I find it hard to get the tune out of my head when I watch the show.

Michaelvk

I got the album off iTunes (again.. No staff discount  :'( ) and, with the exception of one track, it's pretty bloody good.. And I'm not even being biased here. I love sound tracks and this is a pretty good one.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Michaelvk on 10 June, 2013, 11:00:35 PM
I got the album off iTunes (again.. No staff discount  :'( ) and, with the exception of one track, it's pretty bloody good.. And I'm not even being biased here. I love sound tracks and this is a pretty good one.

Well you can't go wrong with the Bear.

Michaelvk

Season finale tonight, folks..