Main Menu

Forum change...!

Started by w3bz, 14 June, 2011, 01:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 August, 2011, 12:01:03 PM
Loving the new site, and Boo's artwork background but do we really have to look up Andeson's nose on the right hand side? draws my eye every time, just saying is all  ::)

cheers!!
DDT did a job on me

SmallBlueThing

Yes, i too am finding the forum a much less stressful place to visit now we dont have to stare up her nose every time i come here. Perhaps next time, we could have one of simon davis's many cocks flopping about on the right, eh? Sheesh.

SBT

radiator

Is it just me or does the forum take a lot longer to load since the server move? Sometimes have to wait 10 seconds or so every time I click on 'active topics'.

w3bz

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 13 September, 2011, 02:16:42 PM
Yes, i too am finding the forum a much less stressful place to visit now we dont have to stare up her nose every time i come here. Perhaps next time, we could have one of simon davis's many cocks flopping about on the right, eh? Sheesh.

SBT

:lol: morning chuckle award goes to...

Quote from: radiator on 13 September, 2011, 08:36:39 PM
Is it just me or does the forum take a lot longer to load since the server move? Sometimes have to wait 10 seconds or so every time I click on 'active topics'.

Ah forum needs a reindex which will spank the servers performance for a bit but should be better thereafter...he says...

I, Cosh

Ooh. I have a small irritation.

And also an issue with the forum. When browsing the forum on my mobile (HTC magic, default browser) quoted text doesn't wrap properly. Standard post text wraps to the size of the screen no problem, but a quote block remains the full width.
We never really die.

w3bz

Quote from: The Cosh on 14 September, 2011, 09:58:54 AM

And also an issue with the forum. When browsing the forum on my mobile (HTC magic, default browser) quoted text doesn't wrap properly. Standard post text wraps to the size of the screen no problem, but a quote block remains the full width.

Weird it should just be quotes that does that, doesn't look like a width is set which can cause that. Can force a text-wrap and set a width...might help...

I, Cosh

Quote from: w3bz on 15 September, 2011, 02:38:39 PM
Quote from: The Cosh on 14 September, 2011, 09:58:54 AM

Weird it should just be quotes that does that, doesn't look like a width is set which can cause that. Can force a text-wrap and set a width...might help...
Hey. I'd forgotten that I'd brought this up. Not sure if you made any changes at the time, but it appears to be behaving differently now. Now only the first post in a quoted conversation runs off the screen. So, if I read this post on my phone, the bit where I first raised it will run on but your reply will wrap normally. Weird.
We never really die.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 September, 2011, 06:24:40 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 August, 2011, 12:01:03 PM
Loving the new site, and Boo's artwork background but do we really have to look up Andeson's nose on the right hand side? draws my eye every time, just saying is all  ::)

cheers!!

The nasal tunnel is back, eeeuch!
DDT did a job on me