Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSurfer

Just read about 'Incident at SBT's Ring'. Ha ha, what a way to go.

Starfish vs Slug – and the slug didn't stand a chance.

Oh, starting to feel a bit sick now that I've visualised it.

SuperSurfer

Checked my email late last night for first time over the weekend. At about 11pm I read an email that was sent to me lunchtime Sunday. I am expected to design an advert. Problem is the deadline was Friday and the 'client' was given an extended deadline by the publication, which is today. I was not told about the initial deadline or the extended one until Sunday. Oh, small point, no text or content has been supplied to me. WTF am I supposed to do, magic all this out of my arse!

SBT, did you scan the toilet paper? If so, please save it as a hires PDF and I'll submit it for this required full page advert.

Mike Gloady

"X PRODUCT/SERVICE - Better than wiping your botty with a slug"

Could work...
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

House of Usher

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 26 October, 2009, 01:32:29 PM
Problem is the deadline was Friday and the 'client' was given an extended deadline by the publication, which is today.

I see a delay coming. Their ad's going to be hitting the issue after, isn't it?
STRIKE !!!

SuperSurfer

I called publication and got extension until Wednesday but for sure, they will see this as their deadline to submit content to me as my bit is magic and computers can do anything these days.

uncle fester

I think I'm having the same day as you...

James Stacey

... everytime I seem to post on this thread, it's usually without reading what had gone before and usually in the middle of someone having a really shitty time, making my Spuggins seem relatively insignificant and making me feel like a cock for posting :S

oh .. and life spugs as I have to go to Newcastle for the day tomorrow. :( Nothing wrong with Newcastle other than its going to be a long arsed day.

Bolt-01

SuperSurfer- Stop complaining- you only have to press a button, after all. :)

Banners

Quote from: SuperSurferOh, small point, no text or content has been supplied to me.

You could try "Just buy one, dammit!"...?

M@

House of Usher

Quote from: James S on 26 October, 2009, 01:54:48 PM
... everytime I seem to post on this thread, it's usually without reading what had gone before and usually in the middle of someone having a really shitty time, making my Spuggins seem relatively insignificant and making me feel like a cock for posting :S

More of those please! It's where the thread came from. Nothing too trivial. Go on, spoil yourself!

:D
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

"Pants Off Dance Off" on new freeview channel Viva is pretty much the most depressing show I have ever seen.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Quote"Pants Off Dance Off"

And yet having no knowledge whatsoever of the genre/content/tone, it sounds like my sort of thing.

Mike Gloady

And mine.

Come on Roger, see if you can enter it.  I'd consider PAYING to see that.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Bouwel

QuotePants Off Dance Off

As if by magick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XidT5cM1Uwc

Not bad, but seen better.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 26 October, 2009, 11:37:33 PM
"Pants Off Dance Off" on new freeview channel Viva is pretty much the most depressing show I have ever seen.

I bet you watched it to the end whilst cavorting sorry, dancing around the living room :-[