Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Yer woman from Masterchef - Monica? - held a strange appeal for me, that I don't quite understand. I believe she would only sleep with a man who had defeated her in combat.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Mike Gloady

During my mum's last illness she would snooze while my brother and I watched that last series of Masterchef each night.  Bite marks on the back of my hand lasted for weeks - it was too funny, particularly that plum who scuppered their chances through their bad practice. 

And yeah, she came off as very Klingon didn't she?  I suspect she's had smiling lessons but didn't finish the course. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

That last series of Masterchef was priceless - possible the only 'reality contest' show I've ever enjoyed.  OTOH if I heard the narrator say 'Michelin-star food' or 'Michel Roux Junior' just one more time it would have been beer-glass-through-the-telly time.

Mike Gloady

I think it was the last show my mother ended up watching an entire episode of.  Made her chuckle too. 

The narrator was infuriating.  The big fella had some very odd mannerisms though.  I literally couldn't drag my eyes away if he was shovelling something into his gaping maw. 

House of Usher

Quote from: brendan1 on 03 February, 2010, 02:37:37 PM
What if you're making steak tartare on a bed of salad?

As Peter Kay said a thousand times, "the dirty bastards."  :lol:
STRIKE !!!

Mike Gloady

As Peter Kay said a thousand times: "GARLIC BREAD?!?"

Talentless oaf, surfing the same routine for years on end, selling multiple versions of the same gig recorded in different locations....  Yawn.  Never been a less funny man.

The Legendary Shark

Ah, but "...covered in piss," from the toilet scene in Phoenix Nights - sublime.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mike Gloady

Only funny thing he was in was the "Wait till I get you upstairs" on the stairlift moment.  My mother very nearly threw up a lung laughing at that.

uncle fester

Mike Gloady

Without being racist or presenting Darts-based quizzes I mean.

uncle fester

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 04 February, 2010, 12:07:22 PM
Without being racist or presenting Darts-based quizzes I mean.

Michael Barrymore then.

Mike Gloady

That pool sketch was kinda funny.

The Legendary Shark

Johnathan Ross, funny as arse cancer.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Mikey on 03 February, 2010, 05:05:32 PM
Yer woman from Masterchef - Monica? - held a strange appeal for me, that I don't quite understand. I believe she would only sleep with a man who had defeated her in combat.

Ha!

And what the fuck is a 'palette test'? Eating it, you say? WELL JUST FUCKING SAY 'EATING IT' THEN!

Ahem. As you where.

SuperSurfer

Oh boy, one character whose other half owns one of the flats in this block is really winding up me and others. He seems to latch onto odd details and totally misses the overall picture. Just unbelievable. And he doesn't let go. He says he will rectify things that are affecting the building and just doesn't do it, preferring to tamper rather than replace. I waste my time pointing this out to him for well over a month and he doesn't sort the problem. Then others start telling him he needs to sort things out and he sends an email to everyone on the committee suggesting I didn't inform him. So I email him, now including others reminding him of the ongoing reminders by email and he has reacted. To use an old fashioned school term he was "sussed". He has now gone into tit-for-tat revenge mode by email. What a bloody handful. Kept me awake until 3.30am I was so angry. It's chewing up my time and I am under extreme pressure with a work project this is all holding up. The guy has issues.