Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilFord

Love the lighting Archey, it's just glowing away bonny - brilliant!

willthemightyW

A Christmas themed one from me! If you want to see my Dredd one it's on the advent calendar but here is... well this, enjoy! Oh and, VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

NeilFord

mygrimmbrother

Neil that is, as ever, completely stunning. I don't know how it works with getting a cover slot but please harass old Thargy this year and get yourself on the front of the prog.

markchilly

Hello!

Not been here here for a while, had some work done on the house and then christmas and then being laid off in the first week of Jan.

chris_askham

Love that wood imp thing, Mark, It's a real beauty - particularly the black and white one (the colour one is nice too, but the b&w image is more striking). Great stuff!

Woolly

Evenin' chaps.
Got alot to catch up with on this thread, its been a while!

Just finished this, got a couple of bits i'm not pleased with, but overall rather chuffed.

Gibson Quarter

Deadpool!

By me and X-fACTOR INKER Guillermo Ortego.

Details on my blog- but this was a fan request! ;-)

locustsofdeath!

Malicious

Donno why I don't get teh notifications any more?

Anyway, some really rad shit going on in here! Awesome work guys!

Here's a sketch of Johnny Alpha I did in the mole skin while vegging in front of the TV. Might colour it up if I get some free time during the week / end...
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

mygrimmbrother

Incredible work all round guys. Love to see that Johnny Alpha worked up Malicious - in a moleskin you say? It's not a small one is it? I can't my head round how small some folk are able to draw! Madness I tells ya.

judda fett

Good work all, nice to have a burst of new stuff to look at!

Neil McClements

Cracking stuff as normal especially like that Anderson Woolly very...unfussy (?) Giant metal donut cuffs are great.

Malicious

Mygrimmbrother; its in one of the larger soft cover Molies'. Smaller then A4 bigger then A5. At a guess its maybe 24 x 18cm? Its been a while since I've done any digital colouring so might give it a burl! Although I need to rescan it in after I clean the scanner. Just noticed all the crap the scanner has picked up off the glass. Lovely! :P
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au