Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bouwel

Well, you did ask for it.

Today I went looking for a pencil pot in Tesco. they didn't have any.

Darn.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Bouwel on 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Today I went looking for a pencil pot in Tesco. they didn't have any.

What -- exactly -- is wrong with a mug?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Roger Godpleton

You can never be too sure that the residue of previous occupying liquids has been fully expunged. Coffee flavoured pencils may sound delicious, but then you keep sucking them and you die of lead poisoning.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 10 August, 2009, 11:42:44 AM
You can never be too sure that the residue of previous occupying liquids has been fully expunged. Coffee flavoured pencils may sound delicious, but then you keep sucking them and you die of lead poisoning.

You're a glass-half-empty kind of guy, aren't you? I can tell ...

Cheers

Jim

House of Usher

No-one ever died of repeatedly ingesting minute quantities of clay and graphite. So there.
STRIKE !!!

Minkyboy

My colleague who usually gets the milk in is on holiday.
So I sit here sans tea and the shop is all of 300m away.

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Trout

I hung some pictures in my living room this morning and one is just a tiny bit lower than the others.

How mildly annoying.

- Trout

TordelBack

The petrol station where I often grab coffee in the morning has stopped their rather excellent coffee-and-a-muffin combo deal.  And this on a day when I was too lazy to bring my flask.

Satanist

My trousers have been washed with a piece of paper in the back pocket. So now I have a pocket lined with flaky paper. I'm slightly peeved.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

The Legendary Shark

I just went for a walk (in the rain) to deliver my step-grandson's birthday present.

He wasn't in.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SmallBlueThing

I've eaten something that has slightly upset my stomach, giving me tremendously bad wind. And tonight is "date night". Married squaxx will understand my mild annoyance.

Steev

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: SpookyTheCat on 10 August, 2009, 03:31:54 PM
And tonight is "date night". Married squaxx will understand my mild annoyance.

You're weird. My wife and I eat dates whenever we feel like it, without having to specify a special night for it.

Cheers

Jim

Kerrin

I can't help thinking a whole night on the dates is going to compound your wind problem Steev.

TordelBack

And keep an eye on the monkey - if he keels over do not eat the dates, even if you've already thrown them in the air with a view to catching them in your mouth.