Main Menu

GROUP 5: UNDT Round 2 - Villains

Started by Colin YNWA, 12 August, 2020, 06:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

SORRY FOLKS IN MY RUSH YESTERDAY I DIDN'T POST A NEW ROUND?!? We just have to pick up here...

All famous members of arch dynasties here, well infamous at least... now careful there is a right answer here and I have a feeling you might not get it!

Pop the names of the two characters you'd like to progress into the head to heads in Round 3 in a reply to this thread and I'll count up early Saturday 15th August.

Lulu Romanov (Nikolai Dante) - more info

Mean Angel (Judge Dredd) - more info

Stix Brothers (Strontium Dog) -  more info

Tsar Vladimir the Conquer (Nikolai Dante) - more info

For the first and probably last time there's a bonus game this round.

Rules and what not for what they count for

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

AlexF

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

DrJomster

Mean and the Stix brothers for me! Awesome classics.
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

paddykafka

abelardsnazz

Bolt-01

WhizzBang

Greg M.

This forum has an insatiable lust for the Stixes. I do not share this perverse craving. And speaking of perverse cravings - it's a double-Dante vote from me, for Lulu and Tsar Vladimir.

Group name? Fearsome Families, Dodgy Dynasties.

rogue69

Magnetica

Dandontdare

As much as I love the world of Dante, Mean Machine and the Stix are just too iconic not to progress.

Dark Jimbo

I love the Stix(es), but otherwise find myself following Greg - Lulu and Vladimir just have far more layers than Mean and the Stixes.
@jamesfeistdraws

PsychoGoatee