Main Menu

A.B.C Warrior Fans able to help? Vol 3 and 4????

Started by Grey M@a, 10 February, 2012, 10:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey M@a

Quote from: The Cosh on 10 February, 2012, 11:49:41 AM
Don't know where you're located but try real shops before paying stupid internet money. For example, I'm fairly sure Forbidden Planet in Glasgow has stock of all the ABC warriors trades except Meknifiicent Seven.

Checked the local shops around here. Not that close to Glasgow but I will keep my eyes open for it, may give them a call and see if they will do a delivery order.

JSouth5942

Quote from: The Cosh on 10 February, 2012, 11:49:41 AM
Don't know where you're located but try real shops before paying stupid internet money. For example, I'm fairly sure Forbidden Planet in Glasgow has stock of all the ABC warriors trades except Meknifiicent Seven.

Any fellow boarders in Glasgow able to check this out for me and maybe get me a copy of Khaos?
PM me
Jason

Grey M@a

Quote from: JSouth5942 on 10 February, 2012, 11:56:58 AM
Quote from: Grey M@a on 10 February, 2012, 11:55:25 AM
JSouth, I am kicking myself as I have seen them around a year back for about £20 and I left them.

Noooooo dont tell me that!!

I tend to do that though, I will leave books I like for years after they are released, get half of them and then never find the other volumes xD

Grey M@a

Called FP Glasgow, they say the volume 3 and 4 they have are the Volgan War books. Last time they sold a Khronicles of Khaos or Hellbringer was back in 2010.

Gonk

Sounds as if it's pretty scarce. Don't pay forty quid for one when you could probably get around 10 new books for that amount from the sale.
coming at a cinema near you soon

Grey M@a

Already hammered their sale hard in the last month xD Got Nememsis Books 1 and 2, Ro-Busters, ABC Warriors vol 1, 2, 5, 6 Got the Cursed Earth Manga style book. Also got the 4 Stronium Dog agency files etc.

I'll just have to wait for reprints I think or someone selling them for a decent price.

Gonk

Yep. I saw a brand new Khronicles/Hellbringer hardback volume on amazon this morning going for £129.00.
That's barmy, unless you've had a win on the lottery. You could probably get one at second hand a lot cheaper but you don't know what sort of condition it will be in. That's one thing about online shopping, it's too easy. Just one click is all it takes. :(
coming at a cinema near you soon

Grey M@a

Yeah, funnily enough though there are plenty copies of the older Titan books with the stories flying about for £15 - £25 so might just check them out. Right now I have plenty of reading material to get through so won't miss those two volumes for a long time to come.

JSouth5942

Can any of the Droids chip on on this topic and give us an indication of the chances of these books seeing a re-print?

Grey M@a

Quote from: JSouth5942 on 14 February, 2012, 01:51:24 PM
Can any of the Droids chip on on this topic and give us an indication of the chances of these books seeing a re-print?

The tweet I mentioned in one of my earlier posts was from Molcher, the whole they will be re-printed just not necessarily in that format comment.

I guess they will see reprints at somepoint.

SmallBlueThing

Surely if anything's overdue reprinting and/or repackaging in the phonebook format, its the ABCs. Mind you, im tempted to get the old titan editions of the earlier volumes, as the reduction in size in the rebellion ones to my mind hurts things like 'the black hole'. And theyd sit nicely next to the hb volgan wars...

SBT