Main Menu

Unable to purchase Meg 450?

Started by Green Lynx, 18 November, 2022, 07:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Lynx

Hello, fellow Earthlets.

Bit of an odd question this, but is anybody else having trouble purchasing Meg 450 in the 2000 AD app?

I have a digital sub to the progs so downloading them each week is no problem at all, but I usually buy the Megazine each month directly on the app. This time, however, I'm getting a grey swirly tab in place of the usual "purchase" green tab.

In case you're wondering, I have deleted and reinstalled the app on both my iPhone and iPad, but the issue still persists.

broodblik

What you can do is purchase it from the webstore and restart the app and it will be available for download then
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Green Lynx

Many thanks! This seems to have worked!

Hopefully, the app will work fine next month when I buy the Meg, but if not, I know a workaround now!

broodblik

I think it is also cheaper buying it via the webstore since no tax gets added
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

and another thing why not subscribe digitally to the meg as well since it will work out cheaper as well

Green Lynx

Quote from: broodblik on 19 November, 2022, 04:33:12 AM
and another thing why not subscribe digitally to the meg as well since it will work out cheaper as well

Yes, that might be a smart idea eh? I was trying to keep costs down, but in the long run, it's probably cheaper huh?