Main Menu

Favourite CURRENT art droid Round 1 - Simon Fraser or John Burns

Started by Colin YNWA, 19 November, 2020, 06:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Rogue Judge

sintec

After much consideration I'm going to have to vote Burns on this one.

JayzusB.Christ

With the acknowledgment that he's better than I will ever be, and the realisation that I'm about to be run out of town with pitchforks, I'm not a massive fan of Simon Fraser's art.  As is often the case, I can't quite explain why.  Whereas I really like John Burns' stuff.

So it's old man Burnsy for me.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Daveycandlish

Bloody hell, another toughie!

#deep breath# 

I'll go Fraser. Just a gut feeling - Burns is brilliant, too
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DrJomster

Simon for me. Btw... Can we have Lilly MacKenzie back? Thanks!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

TordelBack

Foooooooooooookkkk. Hrnnnngh, grrrrrrn.  S...im..on... Fra..serrrr...

Southstreeter

Burns.

Old school class. And I honestly don't think anyone else could have done Pirate Dante justice.

rogue69

Andy B

Colin YNWA

Not looking forward to having to count this one up, but I'll have to in the morning when this one ends and  so if you want to make that almost impossible call get a shout in today.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

This decision drew more votes than all but one previous vote. That one was very, very clear, this one had one vote between the two choices, which just shows the level of love and support for both arts here. I'm almost more pleased that the call didn't fall to me BUT now the chance of gone its of course firmed by desire to vote for the amazing talent that hasn't got through. That said I adore both these talents and so I'm both happy to say, though with a havy heart that

Simon Fraser

Is through to the second round.