Main Menu

Zarjaz & Dogbreath need YOU!

Started by Bolt-01, 03 April, 2019, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Zarjaz & Dogbreath need YOU!

Hey there Squaxx- for years we at FQP have been bringing you the very finest small press talent we can find in the pages of Zarjaz & Dogbreath, but of late we've had fewer and fewer scripts to commission.

If this carries on then the next issues of both books could be the last.

So if you feel like you have what it takes to tell a Judge Dredd story, or want to chronicle a case for a Strontium Dog then drop us a line at either strontiumdogbreath.gmail.com or zarjazcomic@gmail.com

Zarjaz and Dogbreath are small press comics devoted to the worlds of 2000AD - both titles are not-for profit and exist purely due to the grace of TMO.

Stories should ideally be self contained and run 4 - 6 pages.

The Adventurer

Do you only need Dredd strips for Zarjaz right now?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Bolt-01

Hi Adventurer- maybe I wasn't quite clear;

All series are up for grabs- we have NO exclusions. Feel like telling a tale of the Traitor General? go for it. Want to write a macabre missive for Missionary man? so be it.

All we ask is that the tale be self contained and tellable in 4-6 pages.

The Legendary Shark

I've been a bit distracted lately so it's time I got my head back in the game.

Let me root my thinking head out...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Leigh S

So my epic 26 part "Malak Brood: Origins" is a none starter?   :lol:

Having bought 33 in Nostalgia last week, I have just realised that I didnt get 31 or 32 of Zarjaz - problem resolved!

Leigh S

Paypal may even have made two orders, but looks like I only paid once!  Don't be conned, bolt!

Bolt-01

Ah, that answers that.

I have emailed you about it Leigh, but seeing this I'll get the second order refunded for you.

Cheers for that and remember folk- these comics only have a small print run and are very unlikely to ever be available digitally- if you want to read them- buy them.