Main Menu

Quarter Finals: 3 - Alan Moore or Alan McKenzie - Ultimate not Wagner Tourney

Started by Colin YNWA, 17 June, 2020, 06:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Colin YNWA

Don't be a Cosh - if you want to get some last miute votes in to see how I manipulate the lyrics of 'Summer Nights' to work with Summer Magic you'll need to join Daveycandlish now and get your votes in before the morning (Saturday) when voting closes on this one.

Colin YNWA

So the questio n here isn't who won, it won't be 'Summer Nights' its the fact that to my surprise, even with a clear field the winner doesn't get as many votes as Pat Mills. Now there could be many reasons for this. The tie was always going one way, the gap between the two didn't make it feel worth voting for. Maybe just the time of the week. Either way it may have no bearing on future rounds, but it gave me something to type about here at least. As to absolutely no one surprise

Alan Moore

Storms into the semis

Colin YNWA

And meant to say

VOTING CLOSED - but feel free to add votes and comments but the call is made.

Greg M.

So will it be a semi-final that sees the two old-school titans square off and inflict terrible, grievous wounds upon each other, or will Pat and Alan each take on a new(er)-school foe in a clash of classic vs modern 2000AD? Personally, I'd quite like to see Dan vs Ian, as I'm not sure which way it'd go.