Main Menu

Rebellion To reprint The Leopard from Lime Street

Started by Dash Decent, 27 February, 2017, 02:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prodigal2

Quote from: Molch-R on 18 May, 2017, 03:30:32 PM
Quote from: Anthony Garnon on 18 May, 2017, 01:36:19 PM
Hardback (& signed bookplate and art print) edition now available to order through 2000AD!

*It's just a numbered bookplate, as sadly Tom Tully, Mike Western, and Eric Bradbury are no longer with us.

When I came back to the 2000AD fold a few years back after years in the spandex wilderness, I engaged in a glut of old and new Brit-Cit comics. I was quite amazed that when I started to explore what happened to my favourite writers of yester-year that I could find very little biographical information on Tom Tully's latter years (and couldn't even ascertain whether he was alive or otherwise for a time).

Robin Low

Quote from: seanharry on 22 May, 2017, 12:24:07 AM
I got the Summer Magic HC, and that is the same size as the Dare / Cursed Earth HC.

Thanks for the info. I've ordered Summer Magic as well as Leopard limited editions now.

Regards,

Robin

Bad City Blue

I'm halfway through "Leopard..." and it's excellent.
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bad City Blue on 25 May, 2017, 04:59:06 PM
I'm halfway through "Leopard..." and it's excellent.

What, whow this is out already... or do you get those preview type things and ya just braggin'?

Bad City Blue

Preview type thing.

Finished it now and I want MORE. Great art, fun if ludicrously derivative story.

JayzusB.Christ

I thought his hometown, Selbridge, sounded familiar.  After an embarrassingly long time I remembered i live in Celbridge.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 29 May, 2017, 09:33:27 PM
I thought his hometown, Selbridge, sounded familiar.  After an embarrassingly long time I remembered i live in Celbridge.

That's so funny - thanks for sharing!

Bad City Blue

Bad City Blue

Colin YNWA

The first one worked fine for and me it was great to hear that tLfLS still works today. Very much looking forward to this.

Silent_Bomber

Seems really overpriced tbh, are they reprinting the colour version?