Main Menu

Top Shelf annual clearance sale

Started by vark, 11 September, 2013, 02:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vark

Frank

From the title, I thought this would be a thread about slightly too expensive festive editions of Fiesta and Men Only, bound between cardboard covers and padded out with boring text stories, features and puzzle pages.

JamesC

Quote from: sauchie on 11 September, 2013, 05:21:48 PM

From the title, I thought this would be a thread about slightly too expensive festive editions of Fiesta and Men Only, bound between cardboard covers and padded out with boring text stories, features and puzzle pages.

This reader's wife has forgotten how to get to the dildo shop. Draw a line to show her the way!

TordelBack

vark

sadly the international shipping cost is also unbelievable (but seems to stay the same with additional items).

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: vark on 11 September, 2013, 07:51:46 PM
sadly the international shipping cost is also unbelievable (but seems to stay the same with additional items).

International Airmail - $49.95. You're not kidding!
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Remember though you MUST BUY EVeRYTHING. That way they'll have the money to finally produce those Bacchus Omnibi that I want so much... yes folks

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME...

...where is that thread on Alan Moore...

Ancient Otter

Woah, even brand new books are getting discounted. Hope they are not in financial trouble. Heck, Far Arden plus it's sequel Crater XV I have read and well recommend. Heck will end up in a favourite of this year for me definitely. Lots of other stuff on the list there to drool over.....

Graff Vynda K

Thanks for the heads-up.

From Hell Companion and the Years Have Pants...purchased!

Mabs

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 11 September, 2013, 08:53:57 PM
Quote from: vark on 11 September, 2013, 07:51:46 PM

International Airmail - $49.95. You're not kidding!

I was just about to check out (rubbing my hands with glee, under the impression I've bagged some bargain comics), but then I saw the shipping costs. "Funt me sideways" I cried.  >:(
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Mabs

Quote from: Graff Vynda K on 18 September, 2013, 11:18:39 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.

I take it you live in the U.S right? Either that or you forgot to see the shipping costs!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Graff Vynda K

Quote from: Mabs on 19 September, 2013, 02:04:48 AM
Quote from: Graff Vynda K on 18 September, 2013, 11:18:39 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.

I take it you live in the U.S right? Either that or you forgot to see the shipping costs!

Oh, yes, marooned in the Midwest. Reasonable shipping charges for comic books is the only thing that keeps me going. Of course, I'll have to ship them all back to the UK someday... :o