Main Menu

GARTH ENNIS PLANES and BOYS

Started by Tiplodocus, 02 October, 2008, 10:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Anyone know why that FF has an X on the wing rather than a white star?
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 13 October, 2014, 08:27:22 PM
Garth Ennis will create new Johnny Red comics for Titan in 2015.

Oh my, oh dear, oh lordy... what a mess, what a sticky mess... oh my oh my... I got a little to excited. Sorry everyone...

... oh my, oh my .... OH .... not again.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Ancient Otter

The next arc of War Stories has been announced and it's going to cover the Golan Heights in 1973.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 21 October, 2014, 08:56:44 PM
The next arc of War Stories has been announced and it's going to cover the Golan Heights in 1973.

That's a bit of a minefield!
DDT did a job on me

Tombo

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 October, 2014, 11:52:11 AM

Unit identification markings, According to Wikipedia it indicates that it is from of the 9th Bomber Group, part of 313th Bomb Wing, 20 Air Force.  which is odd because that unit served in the Pacific with B-29s

Proudhuff

Quote from: Tombo on 22 October, 2014, 04:56:38 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 October, 2014, 11:52:11 AM

Unit identification markings, According to Wikipedia it indicates that it is from of the 9th Bomber Group, part of 313th Bomb Wing, 20 Air Force.  which is odd because that unit served in the Pacific with B-29s

Curiouser and Curiouser, cheers Tombo
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Next issue out now, stunning artwork, just wish they would stop the multi-covers, it could confuse a stupid person  :-[
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

Yeah really enjoyed this one. Hopefully like Happy Valley it'll stir clear of the terrible fatal final mission, but with Ennis you can kinda rely on that, or even if it is that its bloody good anyway!

TordelBack

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 03 November, 2014, 03:53:36 PM
Next issue out now, stunning artwork, just wish they would stop the multi-covers, it could confuse a stupid person  :-[

and it did! again  :-[ i picked up an issue I already had, really really pisses me off
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

I know there are lovers of aĺl things tank on this board and the latest story in this series has a tank battle of epic size. Thankfully no  comment on the politics.
DDT did a job on me

Frank

Garth Ennis is the guest on Scroobius Pip's Distraction Pieces podcast. Long interview, which goes into more detail about exactly how he got Troubled Souls into Crisis than I've heard before. He talks about Seth Rogen's Preacher TV series too:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/distraction-pieces-podcast/id929136539?mt=2

http://www.scroobiuspip.co.uk/distraction-pieces-podcast