Main Menu

The Art Of Brian Bolland

Started by chris_askham, 08 June, 2011, 08:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris_askham

Don't know if there is already a thread about this anywhere, and it's not much of a review, but I got a copy of The Art Of Brian Bolland today and it really is bloody amazing. Absolutely packed with gorgeous artwork, and it's about the size of a concrete slab. Massive. Currently going for about £25 on Amazon, which is more than I'd normally spend on that kind of thing, but looking at it today I reckon it's worth every last penny.

strontium71

One of the best comic related books I've ever read. Truly a great showcase for the mans art. Lots of crisp Dredd art especially . I'm sure I said it before but it definitely needs an updated edition seeing as it's about 5 years old.
...because I hate you.

maryanddavid

One of the few book that I have that gets taken down for mini reads every few weeks, some great stuff indeed.

David

matty_ae

He's got a covers book for just dc coming out. He was seriously impressed that Matt smith / rebellion allowed so much 2000ad stuff into this book. Bizarre that it was image who published it considering that is the company he has done very little for.

judda fett

Looking forward to that covers book. Id also reccomend 'Bolland Strips',great stuff.