Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmocco

Almost killed me in the end and this is significantly smaller than the finished image so apologies if all that detail's getting a bit lost...

I should also thank Joe Soap who managed to name it via a Facebook comment: "Wacky Death Races 2000". Check's in the mail, Joe!
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

JOE SOAP

Quote from: blackmocco on 16 March, 2013, 08:20:26 PM
I should also thank Joe Soap who managed to name it via a Facebook comment: "Wacky Death Races 2000". Check's in the mail, Joe!

Consider it a Paddy's Day present me aul segosha. Though it's coming out negative for some reason.

blackmocco

So weird. It looks completely normal on my computer but when I looked on the g/f's phone it was negative. Let me try it again...

If it's all fucked up again, can someone let me know and supply some insight into why that would happen...?

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

Malicious

Could be in CMYK not RGB, normal mac prog's preview CMYK in negative for some reason. If your using PS, use 'save for web' when you save a copy to upload. It'll make it web friendly for you.

Having said that it looks fine to me. Also very good, but not negative!
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

blackmocco

That's exactly what happened. It's in CMYK as I'm getting a print of it made for the show.

Here's some detail shots as it's impossible to see them in the main shot...

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

vzzbux

Loving this. Mutley just perfect.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Bhuna

Here's some character designs for a project that myself and Locust of Death are working on. I don't know if it should be in the Hot Dang Doodle thread or not.

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Spikes

Quote from: blackmocco on 16 March, 2013, 08:20:26 PM
Almost killed me in the end and this is significantly smaller than the finished image so apologies if all that detail's getting a bit lost...

Now, this is superb.  Great stuff!
(Reminds me a little of Rufus Dayglo's art?)

Steven Austin

Blackmocco - genius dude, used to love this show and love your take.

Recently I was asked to draw and colour a couple of pages for the opening of a B Movie project which I 'assume' is called 'Its Here', a kind of take on the old 1950's style of sci fi - I assume they're gonna bounce around the panels as with a digital comic!! Very excited!!

Anyway the film makers have given me permission to share and so here it is!!

michael kennedy

awesome tentacled goodness steven!

Daveycandlish

Character sketches for something new I'm working on with The Legendary Shark

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Steven Austin

haha 'tenticled goodness' love that, thank you mike!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Steven Austin on 24 March, 2013, 08:30:13 PM
Blackmocco - genius dude, used to love this show and love your take.

Recently I was asked to draw and colour a couple of pages for the opening of a B Movie project which I 'assume' is called 'Its Here', a kind of take on the old 1950's style of sci fi - I assume they're gonna bounce around the panels as with a digital comic!! Very excited!!

Anyway the film makers have given me permission to share and so here it is!!

Great stuff!