Main Menu

Wouldn't it make sense if....

Started by Leigh S, 15 April, 2002, 02:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

....we were told when 2000AD was going to make an appearance in some mag or other - I missed the Big Issue article, cos I was hoping someone would post here when it appeared.  I didn't even know about the Independent on Sunday until it was too late! Its all extremely frustrating for the fans - I know these things are aimed more at attracting new readers, but it would be nice to know about them...

So can anyone tell me which issue of the Independent on Sunday featured the article?  Even better, does anyone have the articles to scan - perhaps they could go up on the website? Otherwise, if someone could send them to me that would be great!

paulvonscott

Lets face it if the magazine had 20,000 extra buyers or even a few thousnad more they might understand our terrible power.  And it is terrible.

I'm a bit dissapointed to miss them, could we have them on the site.  Same goes for TV appearences too.

Thread Zero

There's always something amusing being told about 2k articles in mags, tv etc after they have appeared!

Must get me a new time machine!

scojo

Dominic O'Rourke

who is 2000AD's public relations bot? or is that all in the hands of the rebellion?

I presume Kingsly and co would receive some warning about future publications of their new baby. More to the point I assume they would be targeting specfic publications to spread the good word. This months Ci was a good position, but the Big Issue? Surely CBBC or CD:UK would be prime targets to aim for.
Member No. 10

Wake

I agree completely. I knew a Big Issue article was going to happen, but I don't know when it did, or what was in it in the end.

Mk13 and Dom-1 are the 2000AD propaganda droids.

Wake