Previous topic - Next topic

uncle fester

Quote from: Bouwel on 27 October, 2009, 11:00:58 AM
QuotePants Off Dance Off

As if by magick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XidT5cM1Uwc

Not bad, but seen better.

-Bouwel-

Bit worried about the Google ad that accompanied that video - Wedding Dance Lessons! Maybe when all the guests have left perhaps? Not sure about it being suitable for the first dance when Auntie Mable is still enjoying her second slice of wedding cake.

wild-seven

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 26 October, 2009, 11:37:33 PM
"Pants Off Dance Off" on new freeview channel Viva is pretty much the most depressing show I have ever seen.

The title didn't give you a clue then! Does it actually involve nekkid dancing?
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Roger Godpleton

They show right up to the participant shedding their smalls before cutting away. I think the formula is one hot girl and one hot guy, a sorta hot guy or girl and two obvious weirdos (one from each gender).
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

COMMANDO FORCES

I am just about to wash up!

Queen Firey-Bou

Life spugs because I'm sufficiently poorly to be playing on PC instead of doing whatever it is I usually do...

However having had this thread slug issue pointed out to me may I say I haven't laughed so much in ages. Thankyou.

to people in spug, my sympathies.

To Mr slug, I once found one in saucepan of pasta we were eating, thankfully I think it had crawled in afterwards. One of my girls once had a burst one stuck in her long hair...NASTY.... however, your story is the most disgusting thing in the universe.

SmallBlueThing

QFB: i thankyou. glad my slugbum horror amuses others as much as it now amuses me. sbt

Dandontdare

Just had my first proper eye test and I now own a pair of drokking reading glasses. *sigh* Is this what I can look forward to from now on? Perfectly healthy bits of me gradually wearing out one by one?

On the upside, I'm testing them out reading my prog which finally made it through the picket lines today.

wild-seven

You could always try contact lenses; all the fun of sticking your finger in your eye but with the bonus of sight at the end
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

eggonlegs

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Paul faplad Finch

Wow, no misery to report on the board for a week. Well done everyone. Sad to say I have to break the streak.

I'm on overnight babysitting and dropping off at school duties with my 5yr old nephew cos his mother is working funny hours again.

Thats not the bit that Spugs though. Its the fact that having put him to bed at 9pm last night - he was up late because he'd been to a firework display - I had expected him to pass out quite quickly from the lateness and excitement. Not so. He's still awake now, having had a brief spell of about 20mins sleep at 4:30ish. Apparently his ear hurts and he's been sobbing, screaming and wandering up and down stairs for drinks all night cos the sobbing makes him cough and the coughing hurts his throat. He's not slept, I've not slept and of course there isn't going to be a school drop off today.

It's not that I begrudge him the attention, he's ill after all, but I had job hunting planned for today which has now gone out the window The best I can hope is that he gets off to sleep soon so I can get a couple of hours myself once the school office is open so I can tell  them the gen.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Mike Gloady

Aw, poor little fella.  Hope he (and you) get some rest and put your head down for a bit. 
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Christov

Some idiot phoned me in the middle of the night and I couldn't get back to sleep.

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Christov on 05 November, 2009, 11:10:30 AM
Some idiot phoned me in the middle of the night and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Sorry. You didn't have to be so mean about it though.

Christov

You're the fifth person today to admit being responsible for that call.

I'm so confused!