Main Menu

Prog 2335 - The Deep End

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 June, 2023, 05:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Great cover reminds me of a Leviathan one.
I've struggled with the art on Enemy Earth especially the action scenes, but its a learning curve.

Dredd I wasn't quite sure who was who this time around but that's me swanning off for two weeks! This is a dense, fast moving story, feels perfectly paced and lovely art. Excellent stuff.

Void Runners Enjoying this too - very good fit for Boo Cook I just wish he'd learn a wee bit from the McNeil droid and block in some backgrounds or figures, less really can be more!! I appreciate the crazy alien designs a lot.

Rogue Trooper This has kicked up a notch hugely for me. Had huge expectations and now delivering: Tense, gritty, Goddard's knocking it out the park.

As Colin says, a break for Regened right about now isn't welcome. Roll on a week Saturday!
DDT did a job on me

IndigoPrime

Anyone else not received 2335 yet? (Fun coincidence that my first late Prog in some time coincides with my payment being taken for the subscription!)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 08 June, 2023, 09:42:46 AMAnyone else not received 2335 yet? (Fun coincidence that my first late Prog in some time coincides with my payment being taken for the subscription!)

I've had that before, when my sub is about to renew by delievery gets a little bumpy on the surrounding weeks.

IndigoPrime

It just rocked up. I guess things are still wobbly in the postal service, but I'd had a string of Saturdays and Mondays, which threw me a bit.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Interestingly I prefer the colour, as it obsures the clear detail adding to the sense of mysterious threat aided by the sharp flash of the lit waves and the 'halo' of orange light around the rig really drawing the eye to the treatened station, again leaving the oct-beastie shrouded in more threatening mystery.

Great either way, but for this one I think the colours really do do some of the heavy lifting.