Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuffsteruk

Ha ha!Who made that obvious fake?!:D

Adrian Bamforth

Don't get too excited: It looks like (possibly) Urban in an amended Stallone helmet on a 2000ad replica outfit, possibly stuck in front of a Stallone movie vehicle.

blackmocco

Some people shouldn't be let near Photoshop.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

jay jay

my bad, i thought it was real

darren1973

For all the latest on the Dredd movie - and a whole heap of other stuff, check out the review blog
Darren's World of Entertainment http://darrens-world-of-entertainment.blogspot.co.nz/

COMMANDO FORCES

Do you have to wait until October down there  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bubba Zebill

I saw that pic somewhere yesterday. Baffling. Why would anyone go to the trouble of finding an Urban (looks like LOTR era to me) to fit a Stallone helmet only to then go to the trouble of drawing in the cross bar on the visor...thats defo a stallone Dredd vehicle back there too. I just thought what the hell?...and then I ran in to the street shouting 'WHY?" "WHY, DaMN IT, WHY?'..admittedly, I over-reacted.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

blackmocco

Not that I could ever be accused of obsessing over such a thing but according to some buddies, the Dredd trailer is in fact, not attached to Prometheus here in the US. Or at least it wasn't at some theaters in NY at the midnight show...

Even though I know a short, sharp shock of blitz advertising anytime after Dark Knight will be most effective at getting this movie noticed, I'm pathetically impatient.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Michaelvk

Why is he still bothering?

So.. How about this weather, eh?
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

dracula1

Alot of us have followed this thread from day one and it's been a long haul ( much akin to a long walk into the cursed earth).  I've now gone from impatient to a gibbering loon chuckling to myself as the trailer is moved from one possible to another. I reckon we'll see the teaser on the DREDD  opening night screening!    :'( :lol:

Goaty

It's D-Day! haha...

SKD

Quote from: Michaelvk on 08 June, 2012, 07:46:43 AM
So.. How about this weather, eh?
Welcome to the English summer Michael. :D
Quote from: dracula1 on 08 June, 2012, 07:52:55 AM
Alot of us have followed this thread from day one and it's been a long haul ( much akin to a long walk into the cursed earth).
Isn't there some spiritual teaching that says "The longer the journey, the greater the reward"?

Fingers crossed eh? ;)

Stew.

Danbo

Not with the US Prometheus?whats next? Batman and San Diego comic con?....spiderman perhaps.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Spaceghost

...we've still got the 'exciting news' to come, right? RIGHT?

WHERE'S THE EXCITING NEWS??!!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...