Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

CYCLOPZ

Holy sh1t the suit looks the bollocks in those pics

Beaky Smoochies

It's a good thing I can type 'cos I think I've just lost the power of speech...ANDERSON!!!
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

The Adventurer

Quote from: Anderson's Shame on 15 June, 2012, 08:07:24 AM
Holy sh1t the suit looks the bollocks in those pics

I sometimes forget that 'Bollocks' means 'good' over in the UK.

Pics looks great! I bet they'll look even better with a little post-production.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

The Adventurer

Extras are looking a little... contemporary. But I think its been pretty clear that's what the movie makers are going for this go around. Not sure how to really feel about that, gotta see a trailer and the city in motion.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

LARF

Hmm, Dredd has a zipper on his troos and Anderson doesn't - does this mean she has a flap or something?

Great pics!!!

LARF

Quote from: The Adventurer on 15 June, 2012, 08:17:23 AM
Extras are looking a little... contemporary. But I think its been pretty clear that's what the movie makers are going for this go around. Not sure how to really feel about that, gotta see a trailer and the city in motion.

Don't think they are extras, probably film crew etc.

Michaelvk

Quote from: LARF on 15 June, 2012, 08:24:42 AM
Hmm, Dredd has a zipper on his troos and Anderson doesn't - does this mean she has a flap or something?

Great pics!!!

Stretchy?
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Bubba Zebill

Nice one...yep...CBR were claiming the trailer had hit, page won't open...no idea what that's about...maybe something happening today.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Danbo

Sexy time     Urban IS Dredd.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Bubba Zebill

Nice touch, the bakery behind him in that pic has a sign for bread in several languages...including Czech!...MC1 is a melting pot!

Bubba Zebill

...and one sign has 'YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT' ...no nonsense.

Teivion

Liking the subtle stuff- the 'You Loot, We Shoot' sign in the window of the last shot.

Lovely use of folds and panel detail in the leathers etc.

Great detail on the back plating- and the first time we get to see the back detail on the helmet too.
:)

TordelBack

However the movie itself pans out, those uniforms are magnificent. 

And the hellish dystopia angle is driven home with the revelation that The Gap survives into the 22nd Century.

CraveNoir

That's Wood Harris [spoiler]playing Kay or whatever his name is now[/spoiler]... and if whoever does the cast list on IMDB is watching then Judge Alvarez is played by Edwin Perry and not by Deobia Oparei who is playing the paramedic "T.J.")