Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

Goaty

Danbo

Quite tense, definitely a 'pin drop' moment for Dredd.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

dracula1

Crank up the suspense!, . . . possibily see the outcome of this in the next few days with Dredd trailer 2?

Danbo

TBH I hope they don't release much more because I won't be able to stop myself watching it.

Goaty

What does Dredd says in this clip?

Danbo

''We'd better move''

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Great clip. DREDD's almost nonchalant stoicism and Ma Ma's ugly threats show off aspects of their characters. One an indifferent,brutal Clan Leader ruling through terror; the other a tough uncompromising Judge unruffled by threats or extremely bad odds. Only Judge Andersons, glancing worriedly  behind her shows the peril that we the audience know the protagonists are really in. Great stuff.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

shaolin_monkey

Hmmm.  Definitely good performances, but the block foyer looked very 'soundstagey' if you get what I mean.

COMMANDO FORCES

Goaty

Well done CF for being the Judge of the week on Dredd 3D facebook. Your photo with Karl Urban does the trick! Hehe!

Pete Wells

Nutcase of the week more like! Well done JB, truly well deserved. Your attempts to promote the film have been nothing short of heroic, proud of ya.

Steve Green

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 20 August, 2012, 06:14:01 PM
Hmmm.  Definitely good performances, but the block foyer looked very 'soundstagey' if you get what I mean.

That's strange because I think the bit where Dredd and Anderson is outside, re-dressed version of a real building.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Blimey I thought it was Set too. So there we are the truth about Cinema is revealed at last.

Don't believe your own eyes it's all an illusion.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla