Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraveNoir

That poster shot of Dredd, but with a certain flag under his feet.

Goaty

Wow, where that from, CN?

chuffsteruk

Quote from: Michaelvk on 13 September, 2012, 02:58:48 PM
Hrmph... Splody heads were practical effects..

Damn, I was hoping you'd taken out a few punks...for real!!

CraveNoir

Goaty

Wow... I like this alt poster!

Is it okay I use it at other forum?

Danbo

Oh I do like that,very dark.A little skyline,a dash of the Statue of Liberty in the background and instant classic.Not sure how it would go down across the pond though.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Goaty

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 13 September, 2012, 06:41:26 PM
Oh I do like that,very dark.A little skyline,a dash of the Statue of Liberty in the background and instant classic.Not sure how it would go down across the pond though.

We all have American flag carpets, we step on them all the time, it's no biggie. And hey that looks a bit like the opening page from America, classy.

Proudhuff

Olivia Thirlby talks to 2000adonline.com about her role as Judge Anderson in DREDD 3D"

'The costume was great fun. Once I put it on it left little to the imagination in terms of assuming the role and persona of Anderson. Still, most of time, as soon as they called 'Cut!' I was tearing it off and collapsing in front of a fan'. 

okay so who won THAT competition?  :o
DDT did a job on me

PsychoGoatee

Fisticuffs

Quote from: CraveNoir on 13 September, 2012, 06:38:05 PM
oops! It's from one of the on-set photographers

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joe-Alblas/108703635875611

I can't find anything on his page, did you get them from somewhere else?

CraveNoir

The flag image was on his FB wall for an hour or so, then he removed it, but as long as it's still showing up in this thread the source is still active.

Keef Monkey

Didn't realize most of Headey's tats are real. She just gets more and more awesome.

I've got a gap in the tattoos on one of my arms and I've banged on for years about how I've got an idea for sticking Judge Death in there. Seeing this movie it's really hit home just how important Dredd and 2000AD have been to me since childhood so I've decided not to wait any longer and get that booked in next month. So freaking excited.

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Keef Monkey

I wish they'd use Ma Ma a bit more in the advertising, maybe run some tv spots focusing on her and Anderson. The missus would be going to see it anyway being a Dredd film, but from the trailer she's seen the thing she raves about most is how badass Ma Ma looks. Can't help but think it would draw in more female viewers (and having some attractive ladies in your ads probably doesn't hurt with the male demographic either).