Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

It was never up to Dredd to inform her if she passed, that would have come from higher up!

I can only think of one course that I knew at the time I had passed in the military and that was the CDO course. So long as you finished the 30 miler, you are awarded the green beret on the spot. Every other course I was informed at a later date. That could be the end of the day, via letter or marching into an office to be told yes or no!

W. R. Logan

All my military reports past and present were never revealed to me until after the course had finished.
I may have known I'd passed but the details would take up to a week to be revealed.

Goaty

Some new photos (sorry if it been posted before...)

Goaty

The Sherman Kid

Nice one Goaty, particularly like the last photo of Dredd in the first batch (with that wall scrawl).

Is there any way to turn one of these into a wallpaper background -would love it for my laptop?I also remember you did a brilliant poster comprising lots of photos together -tha would make an excellent wallpaper too.(No clue about computers so apologies if this is a silly question)

JOE SOAP

Goaty

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 11 October, 2012, 04:05:28 PM
Of course thanks due to Mr Alblas:

http://www.joealblas.com/work/dredd.html

Bloody Brilliant!Thanks Joe and Goaty!I've figured it out and now have these as wallpaper, excellent.

JOE SOAP

There's loads more photographs but you'll have to buy the screenplay (Kindle)  to see them:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dredd-ebook/dp/B0096A1RL6/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349972703&sr=1-1

vzzbux

Talking to a customer about films today and asked him if he had seen Dredd "don't like watching remakes" so I talked him into going to see it. He contradicted himself as he said he loved the recent batman movies.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Michaelvk

Quote from: vzzbux on 11 October, 2012, 08:05:50 PM..so I talked him into going to see it.

Did it involve tying him to a chair and beating him with a length of rubber hose until he accepted it wasn't a remake?
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Stan

Apestrife

Saw it last night with 7 friends. 3 of us loved it to bits, 3 said it was good and last one thought it was just blood haha.

Loved the fact that one friend who loved it usualy hates details about violence and stuff, but he really loved DREDD since it was such bad ass movie with so much stuff going on without showing to much of it.
He likened it with watching Lost in translation, a movie who some think is about nothing but those who "get it" by seeing the small details will want to sing about how they love it.

And 'yeah', I also loved it. Will watch it again tomorrow Sunday, and propably Monday too!

Apestrife

And yes. I'd really love to thank those who made it happend and made it work.

I'll try to make as many as possible watching it.

Goaty