Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Sadly not Thought Bubble. It's gonna be the same weekend but in Birmingham at the NEC for Memorabilia.

Goaty

Oh yeah, saw some people outside it when went to support friend got stall at Christmas Fair at NEC last year!

dweezil2

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 July, 2013, 10:09:23 PM
Those will be home made. There are over 160 of us in a Facebook group that are waiting on our screen accurate complete leathers, body armour, pauldrons and neck brace at the moment. You will see these uniforms hit the convention scene in one massed turnout in November.

Amazing dedication!  :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

DeFuzzed

You will see these uniforms hit the convention scene in one massed turnout in November.

That will be awesome to see, CF! Did the movie have that many in any shot? I can't remember - but anyway, yes, that will really be fantastic to see! I got all wobbly with glee when I saw ten stormtroopers at County Hall, so 160 Dredds??! Stratosphere levels of glee. Thanks to you and your legion!

Goaty

Quote from: DeFuzzed on 24 July, 2013, 08:43:13 AM
You will see these uniforms hit the convention scene in one massed turnout in November.

That will be awesome to see, CF! Did the movie have that many in any shot? I can't remember - but anyway, yes, that will really be fantastic to see! I got all wobbly with glee when I saw ten stormtroopers at County Hall, so 160 Dredds??! Stratosphere levels of glee. Thanks to you and your legion!

You will find there will be 160 Judges, many will got "Dredd" and many their cool names.

COMMANDO FORCES

Over 100 of those are for across the pond (which is bloody good). I think around 40 are destined for our shores and between 25-40 are hoping to get to the NEC. Those will be the screen accurate lot, there will also be others there with excellent versions as well (as a lot of people missed the leather run as the first run had a deadline) and also I'm sure there will be a few Planet Replica Judges on patrol as well, I'm taking both mine up!

COMMANDO FORCES

I think you'll find that most of the Brits don't actually want to wear the Dredd badge at the cons. Obviously there are a few but most like to wear their own name or character. Believe me, you actually have more fun and can get away with a bit more.

I think it would look a wee bit daft with a load of Judges wearing his name in the same location. It would be like having a load of Darth Vaders in the same place.

COMMANDO FORCES

Just came up on the groups Facebook page. Another run of 100 sets of leathers has been opened.

The Sherman Kid

Do you have a snappy name for your group? The Star Wars fellas have the 501st.

Burdis's Badass Battalion -too much? ;)

Stan

I thought it was the Brit Cit thing?

Goaty

How about some block? Which you with?

COMMANDO FORCES

Yeah, it's not my doing. The initial leathers run came from an American called Kurt and he opened a group called The Judge Dredd costume group for Dragon Con 2013. Many Brits joined this to get on the leather run and yours truly was the first to pay up instantly!

Then we have the British groups which are the following BRIT-CIT JUSTICE DEPARTMET which is a forum.

Then you have the facebook groups - The Official Brit-Cit Justice Department and also Brit-Cit Judges. There are a few more popping up now as well.

There is also the twitter feed from Britcitjustice1

COMMANDO FORCES

Blocks you say Goaty. How about these then  ;)

And some perp ::)

Goaty

shaolin_monkey