Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malak brood

That's a very smart david Roach piece.....might have to get one!  :lol:

Spikes

Yes, its a very nice page, isnt it. Think id like me a Roach page, as well.

Simon Beigh

Thanks for Roach appreciation, guys. It is fast becoming a favourite. The more I look at it, the more detail I find.

That first frame was featured in the recent Megazine article on David Roach too (Meg 332)

Link Prime

I love that Roach page, and if I had the cash to spare would snap up the Anderson Engram page Wake currently has for sale.

Simon Beigh

Thanks to selling a Star Wars toy I'd had in the loft for 30 years, I have managed to acquire two Leigh Gallagher Defoe pages. Surely, Leigh will go down as one of the greats...

hippynumber1

His work is bloody lovely! Good buys there Simeon!

moly

Great pieces there by leigh Gallagher

Link Prime

Quote from: moly on 18 June, 2013, 07:56:58 PM
Great pieces there by leigh Gallagher

Seconded.

Something a bit different from me...the pencil & ink's of Kev Walkers 'Andy Warhol style' page from Anderson: Childhoods End.
One of my favorite Anderson stories, and a very memorable moment.

Simon Beigh

Great stuff, Link. I'm not familiar with the story, am working my way through the Anderson Files at present, but I like those pieces of yours very much. A great snag, sir!

Spikes

Its a great Anderson story, that. Featuring some most choice art.

Simon Beigh

Got my John Coopers from Mark today. Cheers fella. I haven't unpacked the Future Shock yet, but have gone through all the Armitage pages and this one really stood out.

I'm a huge, massive, huge, great big John Cooper fan - and I'm so chuffed to have some of his work.

The rest will go on CAF soon - possibly tonight if I get a chance. Better get on with unpacking the Future Shock, which will probably need to wait until the weekend before going up to CAF...

Call-Me-Kenneth

[/quote]

Something a bit different from me...the pencil & ink's of Kev Walkers 'Andy Warhol style' page from Anderson: Childhoods End.
One of my favorite Anderson stories, and a very memorable moment.
[/quote]These are great, love that story.
I had a few pages at one stage but only two remaining...

Call-Me-Kenneth

Quote from: SimeonB on 19 June, 2013, 07:42:00 PM
Got my John Coopers from Mark today. Cheers fella. I haven't unpacked the Future Shock yet, but have gone through all the Armitage pages and this one really stood out.

I'm a huge, massive, huge, great big John Cooper fan - and I'm so chuffed to have some of his work.

The rest will go on CAF soon - possibly tonight if I get a chance. Better get on with unpacking the Future Shock, which will probably need to wait until the weekend before going up to CAF...
I don't know John Cooper, but this is some great artwork, I'll jave to check him out.

Fatboydale

Got a really nice painted cover coming tomorrow .... just to tease , can you guess what it is yet ?? lol not my grail ....

hippynumber1

Quote from: Call-Me-Kenneth on 19 June, 2013, 09:09:39 PM
Quote from: SimeonB on 19 June, 2013, 07:42:00 PM

I don't know John Cooper, but this is some great artwork, I'll jave to check him out.

And if you find anything you like, I have MANY pages for sale!  ;)