Main Menu

lurkers?

Started by mogzilla, 14 April, 2010, 08:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

just wondering if you have to be registered to view the forum ?as a quick glimpse on a.c.2000ad reveals a certain nobody is up to date on all the recent goings on "tankslapped "et al and yes he is still as potty as ever...some funny comments by mr campbell intentionally or otherwise! :lol:

I, Cosh

Quote from: mogzilla on 14 April, 2010, 08:08:45 PM
just wondering if you have to be registered to view the forum ?
No (apart from the secret area which I can't see anyway.) Just try looking at the site from work.
We never really die.

Bolt-01

You only need to be logged in to post, which means that there are likely to be many past and current boarders who simply read the site invisibly.

This is where I, personally believe all old boarders go. By way of evidence I present dudley popping up to post on the political thread- He's not been an active boarder for quite a while now.

ThryllSeekyr

The days of my lurking......

I remember just looking through the covers section on the BARNEY page.

Does anybody remember a topic concerning 2000AD characters being in a arcade game like Street-Fighter or which sides they would take in a football match?

satchmo

You don't have to be a member to read the board, as I know from experience. A forum like this is a stalker's dream. Be careful what you post about yourself and your life friends.