Main Menu

Possible Forum Sketch Comp…?

Started by Jim_Campbell, 26 January, 2021, 09:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Woolly

Trooper McFad

Unfortunately I'm not talented enough to partake but I am looking forward to the entries in the coming weeks.
Good luck to all 👍🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Bolt-01

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 27 January, 2021, 12:35:48 PM
Stick-people acceptable ?

We#ve seen similar - its all about the fun and joining in. Possibly my greatest entry was 'The Five Hand Gang' (or something) a hand puppet made of my hand, some accessories from action figures, some felt tips and scribbles added to a photo of same in paint!

Jim_Campbell

In the old art comp, we had snowmen and carved pumpkins, among other inventive things. If you can put together some representation of the theme — stick men, collage, interpretive dance* then as long as you do it in ~45min, I'll allow it. :)

*No. Seriously.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Rogue Judge

Excited, I'm in. I'm not much of an artist either,  but this is a good excuse to pick up a pencil again.

Colin YNWA

Here's a couple of examples I entered into the old comp - when there was a glorious range of things included by all sorts of folks of all sorts of standards.

Fat Hand Gang (the theme was to come up with a new Strontium Dog as I recall)

Snowjaws

- though Snowjaws did take more than 45 minutes to be honest.

Woolly

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 27 January, 2021, 01:48:00 PM

In the old art comp, we had snowmen and carved pumpkins, among other inventive things. If you can put together some representation of the theme — stick men, collage, interpretive dance* then as long as you do it in ~45min, I'll allow it. :)

*No. Seriously.

It was always the joy of seeing really genius/funny entries* that made the old art comps what they were.
Artistic talent is not by any means a prerequisite for entering these competitions!

*(especially ones that had piss-stains  ;))

Trooper McFad

Well if anything goes then I might just give it a go 😳
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!