Main Menu

The writing on Middenface's wall

Started by Trout, 19 November, 2002, 10:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Devon's Daddy, you can always add your name to the image (as Odd and I have done), and repost the image.
Sabotage rules!
Cheers

-Daney

2000AD Online

Tu-plang

Just under "THE SCRAMBLER WORKS!" speech-bubble is TOOIE.  That's either me or Jared KAtooie.

ukdane

Updated for the benefit of Mr. Stodgehttp://www.2000ad.nu/callingtheshots/2000ad/wall3.jpg">
Cheers

-Daney

stodge

cheers ukdane.  only problem now is i can't see where you put me????

Oddboy

Stodge - between Slippo & Watcher - between Middenface & Knobface
Better set your phaser to stun.

stodge

christ i really am blind.  cheers oddboy...

Slippery PD

its like virtual grafitti.........

Whats yer name Marlon Shakespeare?????  :-)

Yer Slippo

ukdane

Slip: Heh, I thought of changing my log in to something along those lines (with smiley logo too), but then decided against it.
Stodge: I don't get how you couldn't find your name, when you drew it there yourself!
Cheers

-Daney

W. R. Logan

someone could always buy the page and then add their name in biro 8-)

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

petemaskreplica

there's two smiley faces, so I'm going to take one of them as being me.

They're probably not, but what the hell.

HiEx

Yay, so chuffed that I made it onto the wall, when I haven't been here for that long.

HiEx

Devons Daddy

i would like to say for . it does not matter if your name is in or not, the fact it was done and did include so many of the boarders is a wonderful nod from the creators to us.

im not in but it does make me smile to know we are not just the cover price purchasers.

i think those included should at least acknowledge the fact this scene was created.  
perhaps start a thread of thanks which wake could send to them as we did for ian gibson? i believe it would be a correct to say thank you.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

stodge

UKDANE: brief period of insanity and message board blindness just to make myself look like a bigger cock than the one on the front of his face in the pic.....

stodge

here here.  well said devons daddy.  all joking aside i was very proud to see the names of fellow boarders in the galaxies greatest and it definitely improves the experience of being a member of this board community.