General Chat > Books & Comics

The PARAGON comic thread

<< < (2/40) > >>

The Legendary Shark:
I'm proud to have been a small part of this - 20  issues plus extras is a spiffing record and I really must get my arse in gear to contribute more!

Daveycandlish:

Thanks for the comments chaps, very much appreciated - especially those who have ordered a copy. They should be with you soon. Be sure to let me know what you think of the latest issue  :)

Daveycandlish:
It was Free Comic Book Day yesterday - let's join in the fun;
order a copy of the latest issue either from the paragoncomic.blogspot.com or via Comicsy and I'll throw in a back issue for FREE!!
That's a helluva lot of comicy goodness for just a few quid!!

Daveycandlish:
When small press stalwart Stephen Prestwood died last year I almost gave up on PARAGON as he had been the backbone of the comic for so long. It was only the enthusiasm of the other contributors that encouraged me to continue. Stephen had the final episode of Bulldog in his inbox to work on but never got to it. I've now found an artist who can finish the story off - all will be revealed next issue - but in the meantime, here's one from the vaults;
Bulldog has been going for over twenty years and here's a classic story, drawn by Paul Harrison and written by Jason Cobley

How many other small press comics can boast it has had contributors of the calibre of Si Spencer, Shaky Kane, PJ Holden and Garen Ewing? (I can only think of one!) Pro letterers Jim Campbell and HdE give it a professional sheen and the likes of Chris Askham, Steven Denton and Matt Soffe have all worked on covers over the years.

PARAGON is a continuation of the fine British tradition of action adventure anthologies. If you are a fan of such things, why not give it a go?
Buy a copy from http://www.comicsy.co.uk/paragoncomic/store/products/paragon-20/ or visit the blogspot http://paragoncomic.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/paragon-20-out-now.html

HdE:
I got a genuine lump in my throat reading that last post, Davey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version