Main Menu

Oh my grud. I have the real proof why star wars 2 is crap!

Started by Thread Zero, 31 May, 2002, 08:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

Mr Tips,

To be honest it's that other dumb lot on the google group who think Lucas is some genius with his act structure.

They will never accept that it's deeply flawed.

I havn't seen episodes 4,5, and 6 for quite a while but I'm sure they were fairly simple.

STAR WARS 3
Death star plans found, finding death star, attack on it and then blowing it up.

STAR WARS 4
Then Empire find rebels on Horst (is that the name) rebels flee, Luke trains to become Jedi, Han Solo frozen for Jabba the hut on Cloud City, and discovery Luke is Vader's son.

STAR WARS 6

Rescue Han and attack on the new death star. Vader and Sidius killed. THE END.

Simple. Compare those storylines to the new ones. Man something happened to George. He must have read a few Politics books since 1983, cos he sure has lost the plot completely.

The new films are Ilm's really. I think somewhere along the way, George found cgi to be his new religion.

Oh well... still that final battle is a truly amaaaaaaaaazing!

scojo

Matt

IT"S A FUCKING KIDS FILM. GET A GRIP & GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oddboy

Problem is- we know too much and too little.
Can't be bothered to explain myself.

Better set your phaser to stun.

Dominic O'Rourke

remember, if Palpatine is Sidius, why can't the jedi feel this disturbance in the force, they felt, Darth Maul, Dooku, etc. I think we will find out in eps 3 that Palpantine is a clone of Sidius, without the force!

BTW Scojo, you talk about the ILM stuff, did you see it on a digital projection or just boring old film!

I got to see it on digital, and wasn't at all impressed with the quality of the blue screen work, eg Yoda looked SO 'animated' and I don't mean that in a good way.

Dominic
Member No. 10

Jayzus B. Christ

Balls. Sidious IS Palpatine: He's the same bleeding actor, for Christ's sake. He's even the same actor in Episodes 4-6.

Anyway, enjoyable enough film, but not great: dodgy dialogue and mushy love scenes made it not a patch on Lord of the Rings in the fantasy blockbuster stakes.

I will speak no more on Star Wars.

Dominic O'Rourke

What I am saying is that palpantine may be a clone of Darth Sideous, but without the force, so he can keep a low profile, and as soon as he can, Sid will get rid of the clone palpantine, and walk away with the empire!
Member No. 10

Oddboy

Smell:  They only noticed Darth Maul when he attacked Qui Gon.  Then they were like "Ahhh! The Sith have risen again!"  They did say that the Sith must have found a way to hide their presence.

malkymac

Why do all you losers on this post debate a childrens film so seriously? It is meant to be escapist for fuxake. Have a word with yourselves..

Oddboy

Yeah - who would take a childrens film so seriously!  Next thing you know we'll all be having debates about whether some comic character should have been killed off by a giant flying space monster in order to save his fellow mutant friends.

Blummin' riddiculas!