Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 24 November, 2010, 12:49:41 AM
Ireland has been sold by Brian Coward etc etc who must have had one or two backroom meetings with the economic Hitmen from the EU/IMF and thanks also to Irelands Rothschild etc agent Patrick Honohan who is governer of Irelands Central Bank who assisted.

Credit where it is due but apologies to any names or organisations i have missed out.

Unfortunately none of us are privy to backroom dealings to speculate on the ins & outs of such or said happenings or who's involved in them, and I won't pretend to, but put simply, the only thing we need to know is this: It's a banking cartel of major banks using the IMF to force tax payers to bail 'em out. It's a Ponzi system entirely.

JOE SOAP

Unfortunately it will be us on lip duty for the IMF when it passes, Biffo will escape with a pension and a getaway in Offaly/Paraguay, where there's no extradition.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm looking forward to when the people have finally had enough, hang on that won't happen as we'll just moan and grumble and get on with it. Look at the pice of petrol and this is from a legal cartel :lol:

If only everyone would rise up and storm the parliaments, financial centres and the likes .................... hang on was I dreaming there ::)

Old Tankie

Welcome back T.B. Where yer been?

TordelBack

JOE SOAP

Tweakin' nipple valves again eh?

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

vzzbux

More of a Rodice than a Halo I see.
Welcome back.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Pete Wells

Heh, just saw a student demo sign that read:

"Conservatives - you put the N in cuts!"

Matt Timson

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 23 November, 2010, 09:40:43 PM
The best way to safeguard your savings is to buy silver. With a cheque.

Buying silver  will also help to bury JP Morgan (one of the biggest and most corrupt banks) as they have been short selling silver - ie, claiming more silver reserves than they actually have.

Why would you need to buy the silver with a cheque?  And how does it hurt JP Morgan?  Also, why is it better than buying gold or diamonds- or anything else, if it comes to that?

Serious questions, I must add.
Pffft...

JOE SOAP

JP Morgan is a huge player in the derivatives market. They have a balance sheet exposure of something like 1.5 trillion, a lot of that is tied to their silver shorts. That is to say they have sold silver contracts that don't exist. They're engaging in naked short selling, this is a form of counterfeiting.

Huge hedge funds around the world are buying lots of silver because they know that if they force JP Morgan to have to buy silver on the open market they're going to make money. You can piggyback on these huge players. All you have to do is buy one silver coin, maybe two silver coins and demand physical delivery of that silver thus forcing JP Morgan and these other financial terrorists to have to cover their negative bets and put a company like JP Morgan in bankruptcy.

There is no way JP Morgan can cover their liabilites if we all buy one silver coin and demand physical delivery putting JP Morgan out of business.

TordelBack

Hush now, my sister-in-law works for them - you're putting my niece's free childcare at risk with your anarchist schemes!