Main Menu

Slaine - Gododin Sloughed

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 20 June, 2015, 11:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Looking at the face of Slough Feg's son (Well, at least he claims to be...) after he sloughed off his skin. I had distinct feeling I had seen face  like that before in a earlier Slaine story.

That face of his with those weird slitted almost goat - like dark eyes

A bit like the Alien (Later called Serpents.) from the original Stargate and that Indian Jones film...

The pipe like hair follicles.

Then I noticed his tongue hanging out.

That is a Cythron tongue there and he does look a lot like Kingslor fromTime-Killer after Slaine had destroyed his bone-armour.

(I'm sure they all look similar to one another to us and yet different in ways we don't understand. But Klingslor seemed to be the only example of one with out boney coverings.)   

Not trying to call anybody out here, but this could definite connection between the Drunes and the Cythrons. Other than the fact they both venerate Crom-Cruach.

That could be some intermediate stage before they evolve into them because he doesn't look like he has gone the full Cythy yet.

Comparing his post-sloughed appearance to his dad....

He's looks more like one of them than his father does....maybe he got a few steps further in the process.

ThryllSeekyr

Now I'm wondering if your all shaking your heads at me wondering if I missed something or it went over my head  :-[

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 25 June, 2015, 12:45:28 PM
Now I'm wondering if your all shaking your heads at me wondering if I missed something or it went over my head  :-[

I'm a bit pissed right now, but don't worry, I don't think you've missed anything - there's simply not a whole lot to add to what you've posted already.  You may be right in your Sláine-related observations, but to be honest, not many (if any) people study Sláine as closely as you do, so it's hard to make any take your discussion any further.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"