Main Menu

Judge Minty charity haul for sale

Started by Dunk!, 04 April, 2014, 10:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunk!

Fellow boarders,
after consideration I've decided to sell off, for charity again, the Judge Minty haul I won at the Dredd screening raffle.

I'm not an ungrateful bastard, and this isn't a judgement (yeah, I went there) on Minty which is great, The Electric did it proud, more an opportunity to generate extra cash for Acorns whilst giving these items a better home – they'll just gather dust boxed up in my current rabbit hutch flat and I don't have the skill or time to do the Judge Minty figure justice (All the Judge puns)

So here's the whole package and believe me I was tempted to offer only certain items:

Box Framed Judge Minty picture

Ltd Edition Cast & Crew Twin BluRay/DVD Boxset & commemorative Programme.

Ltd Edition Metal judge Minty mini figurine set (contains Minty, Aguila, Minty Sign & Guila Munja)

Copy of the 2000ad Prog 147 (Jan 1980) Signed by Judge Minty creators John Wagner & Mike McMahon!!

So how do you get these items? Well it's not another raffle, just PM me an offer over £30, best amount gets the goods, with all monies going to Acorns (plus P&P 'cos I'm actually not a charity)

I'm at Lawgiver and Bristol Comic Con if folks are going and want the stuff presented in person to save on P&P.

Give a great prize a new home and help a great cause.

Great.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Steve Green

You might have better luck on the Minty fb group, Dunk - Paul Laidley was asking about the miniature.

inkymonkey

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Bubba Zebill

Hi Dunk - You're not alone. The man who won my pen and ink Dredd study was only at the showing to support a good cause and, I believe, not an actual fan of comics or a collector. So he has re-raffled my A3 picture to raise even more money for Acorns. Mick is organising this as well, I'll let him know what you are doing. Good luck!
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Dunk!

Hah, Mick knows, Bubba.

He's the one I went too for the bundles true value, then moments after I put up this post with the £30+ asking price, based on his estimate, sent me a mail going "Actually the figure alone is worth £25, maybe ask for more?"

Someone missed a true Minty bargain.

All the prices were stonking - If i'd won the belt I may have even gone on a diet in celebration.
"Trust we"

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Dunk! on 07 April, 2014, 11:38:41 AM
All the prices were stonking - If i'd won the belt I may have even gone on a diet in celebration.

:D
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105