Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 18 July, 2015, 06:44:00 PM
Tord is back on the board!  :P

The Warpsmiths have returned Professor Cardigan from the utopian paradise he created in 2027!

;)
Welcome back TB, where've been?

TordelBack

CrazyFoxMachine

The Legendary Shark

Welcome back, Tordels. The place hasn't been the same without you.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: NapalmKev on 11 July, 2015, 10:31:00 AM
Nice one, Jim. We've got a couple of Hedgehogs living under our shed, always like to leave something out for them.

Cheers

We've joined the Hedgehog clan now too - little (well, quite large) fella walked past our back door the other night and the kids absolutely loved it. Disappeared from view for a few days, until yesterday evening when we spotted how he (or she?!) was entering the garden. Popped some food out (wife was able to get within 2 feet easily) and it was munched straight away. I've been keeping an eye out today and have seen the path in/out of our graden which is taken, along with next door's path too.

Fantastic.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Grugz

the thoroughly nasty person I worked with has left! and not only that she fucked back off to Bristol!!! :D
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ming

Papoy!

Those of you in Dublin should hide your banananas now.

:lol:

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/aug/04/escaped-minion-stops-traffic-in-dublin

(Not that this event is something that makes life particularly fantastic but it made me chuckle, which is never a bad thing.)

Hawkmumbler

The Legendary Shark

Listening to Radio 4 Extra, I just learned that one of the entertainers from my childhood, the incredible animal impersonator Percy Edwards (remember him?), was responsible for sounds in many films - including the alien chest-burster from Alien! How cool is that?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

moly

I married the women of my dreams yesterday and we had a fantastic day:)

sheridan

Quote from: moly on 08 August, 2015, 02:20:50 PM
Congratulations, Moly!

I, Cosh

Quote from: moly on 08 August, 2015, 02:20:50 PM
Congratulations!
We never really die.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack