Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

hippynumber1

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 20 March, 2015, 10:44:45 PM
Anthony Jude Pero. You can drum with thunderheads, now.

I love this! What a wonderful thought...

I, Cosh

Managed to miss the news about John Renbourn last week. It's not something I listen to a lot, but I have a soft spot for all of that English folk stuff as my parents were pretty into it.

Here's The Cuckoo.
We never really die.

Dandontdare

John Renbourn died? Oh man, I missed that one too.  :'( He'll be jammin' with Bert Jansch somewhere.....

Goaty

Robert Z'Dar, the biggest chin ever! Also Manic Cop.

Bagley

Quote from: Goaty on 01 April, 2015, 11:08:51 AM
Robert Z'Dar, the biggest chin ever! Also Manic Cop.

Somewhere out there in the multiverse, Z'Dar is being lauded for his starring role in Desperate Dan: The Movie.

JayzusB.Christ

I never heard of him, but that is quite the chin 'n' chops combo.  He could play Fabry's Balor (but let's not get too much into that topic on this thread).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Batman's Superior Cousin

I only know him from Maniac Cop and Tango & Cash:'(
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 01 April, 2015, 11:58:25 AM
I never heard of him, but that is quite the chin 'n' chops combo.  He could play Fabry's Balor (but let's not get too much into that topic on this thread).

Agreed, now that you mention it.

Can't find a image to put up here, but I did notice Balor has that thing happening with his entire head almost. Of course, that might have made this man's personal life even more unfortunate. I guess the chin  thing got him a lot employment in a lot those cheap horror films. It's called Cherubism by the way.

Does anybody recall Night Breed, (One of the fun movies of the 80's) I thought he might have been this dude....

Yet, check of casting doesn't show his name.

No disrespect intended.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 01 April, 2015, 02:00:43 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 01 April, 2015, 11:58:25 AM

Agreed, now that you mention it.

Can't find a image to put up here, but I did notice Balor has that thing happening with his entire head almost. Of course, that might have made this man's personal life even more unfortunate. I guess the chin  thing got him a lot employment in a lot those cheap horror films. It's called Cherubism by the way.

Does anybody recall Night Breed, (One of the fun movies of the 80's) I thought he might have been this dude....

Yet, check of casting doesn't show his name.

No disrespect intended.

Sorry, I thougth he might have been that dude with a little more prosthesis added, of course  ;)

Hawkmumbler

He's one of the few slasher actors to appear in every instalment of the series as the titular Maniac Cop. Not even Robert Englund has done that.

For what they are, I consider the MC series to be amongst the best of the genre, in no small part due to Zdar's creepy yet brutal depiction of a psychotic. RIP

Charlie boy

Actor Tom Towles died on April 5th.
Only just found out about it.

Professor Bear

James Best, AKA Sheriff Rosco P Coltrane from the original Dukes of Hazzard tv show.  Was never big into cars as a kid and I associated rednecks with slavery so I was always secretly hoping the Dukes would get caught or at least shot by the police - especially that wanker Bo - but that show was massive with my mates.  I remember Rosco's crowning moment actually came in the reunion tv movie when he turned out to have been a genius all along, but was enjoying himself being a bumbling idiot who didn't have to shoot people - not even that wanker Bo.

ZenArcade

Awww, ole Roscoe P Coltrane an Flash. RIP good buddy. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Heath C Ackley

Fact: James Best was Tarantino' s drama coach before he chose a career in directing/screenwriting. All I'll say is that this fact explains a lot.(Genius director/writer though).
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."