Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lincnash

Cool wish lists and going by the comprehensive preorder/due for release soon lists, HIYA may do any/all at some stage. ;-)
A Sov Judge would be ZARJAZ!!! (1/12 scale please).
If MEAN has been offered then surely (DON'T call me Shirley) the rest of the ANGEL clan can't be that far away?
PA
JUNIOR
LINK
FINK n' RATTY

and keeping with the similar theme OWEN KRYSLER - THE JUDGE CHILD?
The teeny 1/18 scale reminds me of vintage STAR WARS size figures and vehicles e.g. grail item Millennium Falcon Spaceship 1979.
HIYA's next preorder teaser will be for a JUSTICE-1 or KILLDOZER.
;-) :-)

Trooper McFad

Quote from: lincnashOZ on 11 November, 2022, 10:37:49 PM
Cool wish lists and going by the comprehensive preorder/due for release soon lists, HIYA may do any/all at some stage. ;-)
A Sov Judge would be ZARJAZ!!! (1/12 scale please).
If MEAN has been offered then surely (DON'T call me Shirley) the rest of the ANGEL clan can't be that far away?
PA
JUNIOR
LINK
FINK n' RATTY

and keeping with the similar theme OWEN KRYSLER - THE JUDGE CHILD?
The teeny 1/18 scale reminds me of vintage STAR WARS size figures and vehicles e.g. grail item Millennium Falcon Spaceship 1979.
HIYA's next preorder teaser will be for a JUSTICE-1 or KILLDOZER.
;-) :-)

HIYA did do the Aliens personal carrier which looks fantastic and fits in the 1/18 figures so the thought of a kill dozer or a manta fitting in a few figures would be soooo tempting (although the Personal carrrier is $300!!!! That's At least 3 birthdays from the wife 😳)
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

NapalmKev

I'd like to see some Judges from other nations, including a Vatican City judge. Failing that give me a Stan Lee action figure.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

lincnash

Quote from: NapalmKev on 12 November, 2022, 08:16:44 AM
I'd like to see some Judges from other nations, including a ....
Judge Bruce and additional Sydney-Melbourne Conurb playset, including exclusive Chopper figure?
I may have to dig deep.
:-) :-) ;-)

I think I read here Zavvi will be shipping DREDD on DEC 13 for those in Brit-Cit.
Woo! 1 month until figure and packaging will be seen in the wild.

Lawman of the Present

I received an email saying Dredd and Death would be arriving on Dec 13th. Curious whether they'll keep the same helmet-shaped 'Boing' packaging now, or whether it'll be changed for the core line.

The original product descriptions stated they'd be in window boxes, presumably something a little smaller and more collector-friendly than a blister pack.

Dash Decent

A Sov Judge would be my top suggestion as a new figure in the line.

Return-from-Titan Rico Dredd with breather gear.

Skysurf Chopper is a brilliant suggestion.

An Oz Judge - love it

A big Mechanismo - yes please

Captain Skank

Trapper Hag?  (In fact I'd rather have Hag than a Klegg.)

Bad Bob Booth with suspended animation chamber

Chief Judge McGruder

Rogue Trooper (original, Cam Kennedy style).

Chief Judge Griffin

Perhaps some assorted perps? A mugger with a gun, a rioter with a molotov cocktail, the Godfather from The Taxidermist, the poor bloke with the stuck finger from Finger of Suspicion, two perps handcuffed to a holding post - one on his knees, the other guy perhaps with no clothes on (appropriately concealed by the big brackets the handcuffs attached to) - a mix of know characters and appropriate general criminals, with those slightly exaggerated MC1 elements - big kneepads, etc.

A fatty with a belli-wheel.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Lawman of the Present

Yes to Rico, I had meant to say him as well but was thinking more in the Titan uniform from the novella cover. Also a Fall of Deadworld Judge Fairfax with Byke would be cool. As you suggest a cranky exaggerated Esquerra CJ McGruder could be hilarious.

Alas, we now have a B&W Fire announced... Obviously there's no requirement to purchase but I had hoped to complete the set. Think I have to draw the line now; I'm happy to buy new characters but won't be buying each one multiple times. Are they planning on doing B&W for every single one?

As far as I can tell, stores seem to have stopped putting the figures up for preorder now. Zavvi and Co have been radio silent since B&W Fear and the Anderson Lawmaster were announced. Perhaps they're holding fire until proof the line will see light of day?

moly

Just had an email from zavvi cal delayed to march next year and lack and white dress and morris delayed until June

Trooper McFad

I think we can forget any wish list

😡 just been emailed by Zavvi to say that Judge Cal is now not being released until March 2023 (supposed to initially  be Dec 2022)

And I was hoping Santa's elves had had all their covid boosters and were working their little socks off ready for the big day 😫
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Lawman of the Present

Same email for Cal and B&W Dredd/Mortis :( Though on the bright side; there was a point where they reckoned the lot would be out within a two-month period. At least they're spacing out again. Dread to think what the bill would be, should they take payment for the lot in one go!

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Quote from: Lawman of the Present on 14 November, 2022, 01:16:30 PM
Are they planning on doing B&W for every single one?

Looks that way, at least for the Dark (& White) Judges.

They all seem to come with swappable hands.  Death also has a ripped-out heart as well as the stand.

Judge Fear comes with a beartrap and the ability to do a basic medical.

But not even Mortis could suggest what extra he could have.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

That Eagle pad looks incredible huge.  Good protection in a fight though, assuming Dredd can lift his arm with a mattress strapped to it.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll