Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lincnash

https://www.hiyatoys.com/hiya-toys-judge-dredd-judge-dredd-1-18-scale-4-inch-action-figure-2.html

Klegg is now showing as IN STOCK on the official site, he should start showing up in the shops soon.
When Dredd and Death were marked a IN STOCK on the HIYA site, it wasn't long before Squaxx started reporting receiving there's from local suppliers.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

moly

Double err

moly
Posting Machine
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

« Reply #133 on: 02 December, 2022, 06:44:31 PM »
Looked on the hiya website and looks like klegg is now

lincnash

IN STOCK for 3 weeks already?

Thought I had the hot news but instead it was last weeks chip wrapper.
Sorry ;-)

moly

Was going to order the klegg from hiya myself but worried about import duties have all the others to date but will wait until in the uk retail, if anyone is looking Amazon uk seem to have a few of the others now

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

moly

Have got all of them delivered up to klegg and really impressed, just hope they-are a bit better spaced out release wise as bit of a hit on the wallet this close to Christmas

Lawman of the Present

I'm still not finding any UK retailers with the whole range so far, in stock and for reasonable prices. 99% still show preorders, while others only have one or two toys potentially available. The ones on Amazon aren't listed by Amazon themselves, and pricing is wildly inconsistent. They also say arrival will be mid-late Jan despite showing in stock. In comparison, Amazon US have almost the whole range listed with some already sold out.

I'm hesitant to order in bulk from overseas due to a) import costs, and b) difficulty in dealing with potential errors/replacements.

All the press releases say Amazon will be stocking the range, seems strange the UK mainland should be so far behind in receiving stock. It's like being back in the 90s trying to get sneaky imports behind store counters, six months before they properly arrived.

moly

If you order from Amazon uk they always give massive lead times for delivery at this time year I've ordered a few things in the last week that have been delivered within 48 hours

Trooper McFad

This is becoming infuriating that the UK seems to be "left out" 😡

Why couldn't the tooth shop just sell them 🙁 this will end up costing most in the UK a fortune to complete the set as we will probably end up using Eballs

Not looking promising for further expansion of the series if this is the hassle for the first lot. Was so excited when they were launched sooo long ago
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

moly

Never understood why this sort of stuff isn't available directly from rebellion

Barrington Boots

The Klegg literally just arrived here, ordered directly from Hiya. Didn't get a dispatch notice, so it was quite a nice surprise, and no import duties. Postage was a flat rate (as Dash Decent mentioned above) but I was leery about ordering multiple figures in case I got hit for VAT.

He looks really good. I'm tempted to pick up the DJs and would definitely get Mean when he is released, but maybe over a period of a few months as they're not cheap!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Trooper McFad

Out of interest was the Allegheny shipped from the US?

Barrington Boots

Klegg was shipped within the UK via Evri. When I got the Evri dispatch email the sender was some Chinese company I'd never heard of (hence the surprise)
I suspect it was sent direct from whatever hub they ship into to send to retailers.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Trooper McFad

That's interesting I might just give Hiya a go then.