Main Menu

Who is Michael Carroll going to KILL (in 2000 AD)

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 04 February, 2016, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

I'm sure a guy who's had over 400 pages of Dredd comics (plus prose novels) published in the last 5 years (according to Barney) doesn't need defending by some internet nobodies, but at the same time if someone describes that work as 'dull' and 'tosh', I will publicly disagree. It is a matter of taste, and there's mine.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Tordelback on 07 February, 2016, 11:24:10 AM
I'm sure a guy who's had over 400 pages of Dredd comics (plus prose novels) published in the last 5 years (according to Barney) doesn't need defending by some internet nobodies, but at the same time if someone describes that work as 'dull' and 'tosh', I will publicly disagree. It is a matter of taste, and there's mine.
All of this.

Magnetica

I'll add my voice to that as well. I really like Michael Carroll's Dredd and always enjoy his stories. 

For example, the one in the Prog right now.

Eme

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 04 February, 2016, 07:29:58 PM

I'm gonna side with Hershey, purely for the reason that she's been alive too long and the death of the Chief Judge can sway the power either way, as someone else takes the position. They can be more stern or move to a more relaxed way of policing the streets. Obviously not too liberal :lol:[/color]

I got the feeling that the Judge Dawkins ( ? )  from the recent Enceladus(?) storyline was being lined up for next CJ

Proudhuff

Quote from: Magnetica on 08 February, 2016, 07:24:23 PM
I'll add my voice to that as well. I really like Michael Carroll's Dredd and always enjoy his stories. 

For example, the one in the Prog right now.

^^^ this. just like my opinion man.
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Eme on 09 February, 2016, 03:38:46 PM
I got the feeling that the Judge Dawkins ( ? )  from the recent Enceladus(?) storyline was being lined up for next CJ

Probably not going to happen now that he's dead...
@jamesfeistdraws

Eme

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 09 February, 2016, 05:45:05 PM

when did he die? ( I've probably forgotten a panel). ( I'm talking about the one that made it to the bottom and shot all the ice remains up, might even have his name wrong)

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Eme on 09 February, 2016, 07:09:25 PM
Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 09 February, 2016, 05:45:05 PM

when did he die? ( I've probably forgotten a panel). ( I'm talking about the one that made it to the bottom and shot all the ice remains up, might even have his name wrong)

The black chap was Sam, and even if he's still alive he was a Brit-Cit Judge, so... still probably not Chief Judge any time soon!
@jamesfeistdraws

Eme

COMMANDO FORCES

I've just finished listening to the third part of the John Wagner interview and it seems that he's killing off a character. I'm wondering what exactly is happening now!

BPP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 March, 2016, 01:32:15 PM
I've just finished listening to the third part of the John Wagner interview and it seems that he's killing off a character. I'm wondering what exactly is happening now!

I KILLED JOE DREDD
NO, I KILLED JOE DREDD
NO, i KILLED JOE DREDD...
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Steve Green

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 March, 2016, 01:32:15 PM

There are plenty of characters for everyone to kill off...

COMMANDO FORCES