Main Menu

What have I missed?

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 08 March, 2024, 11:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Due to technical issues*, by which I mean my old computer dying and me having three teenage boys who hog the replacement, I have been off the board for a couple of months.

What have I missed?

*I know, I know, I should have tried cheese.

EDIT: Three months away, and I am still at 0.8 posts a day. Wow. That says more about me than I like.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Spoonfest was great, you missed that.
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

The annual meat bingo went smoothly enough, but we haven't chosen whose blood will anoint the crops yet.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 March, 2024, 01:11:47 PMThe annual meat bingo went smoothly enough, but we haven't chosen whose blood will anoint the crops yet.
Hasn't anyone told you? :-\
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

So the white robes weren't just a gift everyone gets after 10000 posts?  :o
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 March, 2024, 01:11:47 PMThe annual meat bingo went smoothly enough, but we haven't chosen whose blood will anoint the crops yet.

Nothing out the ordinary, then. Phew. For a moment I thought there might have been something important happened.
Lock up your spoons!

Tjm86

Nah, pretty boring in all honesty.

(JBC, did you get the tickets to Stonehenge yet?  Know they're only one way and don't worry about luggage, so long as you've got your robes, you'll be fine ...)

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 08 March, 2024, 11:25:21 PMDue to technical issues*, by which I mean my old computer dying and me having three teenage boys who hog the replacement, I have been off the board for a couple of months.

What have I missed?

*I know, I know, I should have tried cheese.

Our Mayor came back....

EDIT: Three months away, and I am still at 0.8 posts a day. Wow. That says more about me than I like.
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Tjm86 on 15 March, 2024, 07:21:57 AMNah, pretty boring in all honesty.

(JBC, did you get the tickets to Stonehenge yet?  Know they're only one way and don't worry about luggage, so long as you've got your robes, you'll be fine ...)

Ooh, I can't wait. Is there going to be cake? I like cake.