Main Menu

Game of Thrones Sean 6 Trailer - hurry up April

Started by Radbacker, 09 March, 2016, 02:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radbacker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuH3tJPiP-U

wow, that's a great trailer, no real spoilers April cant get here soon enough.

CU Radbacker

radiator

Very excited to see where it goes. Season 5 was a bit of a wobble for me, easily the weakest since season 2. Hopefully this one will get it back on course. I love that Davos gets to deliver a cool line at the end there, he's a great character and I love the actor who plays him, but along with Stannis he's always been very sidelined in the show. Hoping s6 is where he gets a chance to shine.

Despite all the hoopla about the show having 'passed the books', I expect people to be a bit surprised/disappointed at how little this season will go beyond them (aside from a handful of major events, it seems) - in fact it seems like they're circling back to cover stuff previously skipped over - for example it looks like we're going to be spending some time in the Iron Islands* and the Riverlands and covering plots and characters that many had assumed had been cut entirely.

*Which is good news - Theon is probably the most fascinating character in the whole series for me - as I've said many times before, he is the Gollum of ASoIaF. Alfie Allen is incredibly well cast, and I thought they really nailed the look of the Iron Islands back in season 2.