Main Menu

Judge Dredd Bust

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 03 November, 2006, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I`ve just been to my local comic shop and I was told as I picked up my Comics International No 200 the following. In one of his trade mags he had seen an advertisment for a Judge Dredd Bust for about £37.99 or near abouts. Does anyone else know any more. I reckon It must be from this new range coming up but as he was emptying loads of new stuff with his wife I did not want to disrupt him to much.

JOE SOAP

>new range coming up but as he was emptying loads of new stuff with his wife I did not want to disrupt him to much.

'snigger. Heh Heh.

Trout

I'm sniggering at the word "bust".

Heh heh

Rex Banner

After speaking to a comic shop owning friend he thinks this the first product from first4figures Tooth range.

Badgers Tuesday

Tooth range? They're making just the teeth? Or busts? Maybe both... Coming soon: teeth and busts of your favourite female 2000ad characters, collect all the pieces to come in the following months and build Judge Anderson anatomically from scratch. Free pancreas with Part One...

COMMANDO FORCES

I thought it would be that range but it seemed strange that he saw a pic of it from what he said but there is no pic on their site.
I for one am looking forward to all these as it always seems strange to see loads of stuff come out about obscure comic characters and Dredd remains quiet.

Concrete Block 15

Dredd Bust ya say...

Link: http://www.bustybabydolls.com/freetourbigdreddbig.jpg" target="_blank">NOT SAFE FOR WORK/SCHOOL/CHURCH!!!

COMMANDO FORCES

I always knew Dredd was black the way he was first drawn and this verifies it for me although I didn`t think his chest was this big.

Concrete Block 15

COMMANDO FORCES

I think you`ll find it`s Mega Titty Two.

Concrete Block 15

More like the fuckin' Cursed Girth... or the Black Fatlantic. :-(

COMMANDO FORCES

Or a friend of Otto Sump. She must have bought all the Flabon.
What was that thing called in the Judge Child Quest, SageBelly or something. HA HA.

Devons Daddy

there was one boarder here whom was a fantastic
sculpture. he posted many pics of such a dredd busk.
he may be the one offering this up for sale.

i forget who it was. many moons back.
but a really good thing it was. but so cheap?
i doubt it was the same size.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Jim_Campbell

"Dredd Bust ya say..."

Ye Gods! My eyes! MY EYESSS!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

COMMANDO FORCES

Have a look on the 2000ad collectables site and in the models is a Dredd Bust.