Main Menu

Everything Wrong With Dredd

Started by Dudley, 28 March, 2019, 07:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Tiplodocus

CinemaSins is not my favourite thing but one of the many "CinemaSins is shit" channels on YouTube (there must be half a dozen) did have the great insult "I didn't realise it was possible to watch a movie yet not watch that movie at the same time".
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

sheridan

I watched a little of that last night while pre-occupied with something else.  I think I must be missing something because two of the sins were 'shopping mall' and 'food stall'.  No explanation, just those two words and that was enough to justify a 'sin'.  Perhaps somebody needs to explain to me what they're actually attempting there?

Funt Solo

I enjoy Honest Trailers, but the "everything wrong with" style videos suck ass.  They always talk way too fast and sound way too over-excited and amused despite the fact they're basically saying "THIS IS SHIT" over and over again.  If you met them in real life you'd want to punch them repeatedly in the face (with their obnoxious *bing* *bing* sound effect playing each time you landed a blow) until they just stopped. 
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dash Decent on 04 May, 2019, 04:59:57 AM
CinemaWins: "Everything great about Dredd"

That's pretty cool. And imagine using the internet for positivity - it'll never catch on!

Hawkmumbler

Cinemasins is one of the worst things to happen to earnest cinema criticism since Siskel and Ebert.

milstar

Cinema Sins is great when it comes to movies that are plain bad. Otherwise, it's just trolling channel. Which they acknowledge to.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

The Legendary Shark

The only thing wrong with Dredd is that there isn't a sequel.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

zombemybabynow

Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Dandontdare